Nemo WC Clammoblie pics

vonpluto

DIS Veteran
Here are a few pics of the WC accessible Clammobiles on the Nemo ride at The Seas with Nemo & Friends at EPCOT.

This is the closed Clammobile. The two side shells on the front slide away to allow access for the person accompanying the WC. The first thing the CM does is to slow the ride. Then the center shell is pulled forward by the ride CM. The large brown and black panel at the rear is part of the WC platform.

14664SC3.jpg

Here is the WC platform fully extended and turned 90 degrees, ready to load the WC.

14664SC2.jpg

The WC is now loaded and rotated back into position. The CM is moving the platform back inside the Clammobile.

14664SC4.jpg

As apoint of reference, DW's WC is 44" from the back of the wheels to the tip of the foot rests. It is 24" wide.

:thumbsup2

Yes its the same as the Figment ride my DW was able to stay in her ECV for Figment.
And no fault of the ride but it helps if the CM knows that there are wheelchairs to transfer into for Nemo we were told at the enterance she would have to transfer into a wheelchair,no big deal we can do that but when we got to the front of the line the CM there said she has to walk the 50 yards to get on and off the ride there were 2 wheelchairs at the front but I thought they maybe guests so I didn't say anything so she just sat in her ECV while the boys and I got on the ride and right beside us was the HC Clam mobile I was :furious: . The same two wheelchairs were there when I got off. I would have made them let us ride again but the ride is lame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter