Nemo show at AK

Many say definitely. Our 2 1/2 year old and 7 year old girls were not fans, and we left. Luckily for us, we were at the back of the theater very near the exit. Surprising too as they love Nemo/Dory and were fans of every other show at each park.

You will get diverse opinions but we love it.
It's very much Broadway style with puppet/actors.
Similar to the Broadway Lion King show.
If I had to pick only one show to see at AK, I would pick Nemo.

It is more the story of Nemo, with a flow whereas FOTLK is more a variety of music from the movie.
Nemo is more a regular show say like DHS Beauty & Beast where FOTLK is more interactive, join in.

We love the Lion King show but all did not care for the Nemo show at all. People running around on stage holding pictures of fish was just not our thing!

We saw it once and don't need to see it again. BIL fell asleep. But you might like it. I would try it if it fits in your schedule.

DD5 and I enjoyed it. DH sat that one out but later wished he had joined us as DD kept talking about it. I preferred FOTLK a bit more, but thought both were great.

Most seem to like it by what people say on here..we watched it about 2 years ago and that one time was enough for us. We thought it sucked. We enjoy Broadway shows but The Nemo show didn't do it for us.

On the other hand Lion King is the best show on property and that's usually a must see every time we go to AK

Yes, definitely worth seeing. Great music, staging, puppets and costumes. We prefer it over Lion King, but it's just a matter of preference and opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter