• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Needing some luck!

Phildvc1992

Earning My Ears
Hello All,

First post here from myself! We have just closed on our DVC AKL and awaiting our membership, looking at the closing time thread hopefully it won't be too long!

However; We get married on the 04/02/2024 and honeymoon for 10 nights currently at All Stars on the 04/13/2024, we are hoping we can use our points and book the Grand Floridian, AKL or Baylake Tower for 10 nights instead and really make the most of our Honeymoon!

We can't see the current availability but hoping there will be some in a few weeks!

Has anyone got any advice and also advice what to do with our cash room as we booked via a third party annoyingly! It's taken 180 days to get to closing!

Thanks all

Phil

We are due to get our points in the next 14 days after just buying DVC at AKL.

We get married 2nd April 24 and are off to Florida from the UK 13th April 24 for 10 nights, currently staying at All Stars but want to book DVC, is anyone able to look at GF, AKL and Bay Lake to see if there is any availability at all please for the 10 nights?

Our resale purchase has taken almost 180 days or so which is why we are now worried about not being able to book!

Thanks in advance

Phil

We do not allow people to post real time availability. I have deleted posts.

But, given that is within 60 days, I’d expect very little to be open. However things change daily, and hourly, so once you have your points check because what might it be there today could be tomorrow.

Welcome Home!!

As soon as you get your number I would call member services and explain your situation.

Also since you booked your All Star room from a third party I would check their cancellation policy.

You can find an availability checker on one of the DVC rentall sites but as @Sandisw stated it changes constantly and it really doesn’t do you any good since you won’t be able to book anything until you have your membership number and points loaded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter