- Feb 4, 2013
We are currently booked at the YC in a standard room with free dining May 26-31. We upgraded though to the Deluxe dining plan, so we are paying the difference on that. With everything going on I'm not sure if we should cancel or hold off until mid May to decide whether or not to cancel. I booked another reservation today as a back up plan. We are now also booked for July 14-19 in a club level room at the YC with the regular dining plan. It will only be $300 more than our other reservation in May. So...I don't know what to do. Cancel our reservation in May now or wait? I thought I would ask you guys for advice...even if this pandemic wasn't going on, the club level reservation is tempting since it is only $300 more. The only reason I booked another reservation now is simply because of being scared of unavailable rooms if we did have no choice but to cancel in May. Otherwise I would never have two packages at the same time without intention of using both.