Needed prayers from our DVC friends *Update* by MIL Post # 244

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
If this has to move, I understand, but these are the folks that know us best.

My MIL had to be admitted Fri into a local hospital. She is 57. She has a "Big" case of pnemonia as the doctor described. That isnt out of the norm except she has been through so much this week with an earlier trip to the hospital that left her bedridden for about a week. Tues the doctor told her she had a viral infection that was affecting her spinal area. We dont know if the infection or the laying in bed caused the pnemonia.

At any rate, DW had to make a decision this morning of putting her on life support to help her bodily functions. She is so tired and worn down trying to fight off the pnemonia, that anibiotics and breathing treatments arent helping. Pnemonia has worsened since Fri. And to top things off, construction is getting ready to start on floor above, so they are having to move all ICU patients to another hospital.

Please pray for her and my DW. My DW lost her Dad in '99 at age 52 to ALS and she just cant face the possibility of losing her mom at such a young age.

*Update*

First, let me say how greatful we are to all of you kind folks who have replied to this and have and are continuing to pray for this situation. As one of you put it, God is bigger than all our troubles, and we are resting on Him. We feel so blessed to have friends here on the DIS/DVC forums. May God bless and enrich all of your lives.

Tammys mom is hanging in there. The nurse told her this morning that her mother had a restful evening. They are still trying to figure out the bacteria that caused this so they can apply the exact antibiotics needed to fight it off. They did know as of yesterday that it was bacterial pnemonia. I never knew there were so many different kinds.

She was aware that they were hooking her up to life support, she fought it a bit at first, but agreed it was the best thing to allow her the strength to go on. She still hasnt been moved to the other hospital, but has to be by Wed at the latest.

Again, thanks for all your support and prayers. It really means a lot to us.

Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

My family as well as many others who read you post will spend this Sunday praying for all of your family.

so sorry to hear about your MIL, our prayers are with you and a big:grouphug: I hope everything works out.

Much love and prayers from my family to yours. Please keep us updated.
Eliza.

Our best wishes, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Please know that our prayers will be joining everyone's.

My thoughts and prayers are with her and your family. Please keep us updated.

pinnie

:grouphug: Sending thoughts, prayers, and supports to you all. Please keep us posted.

Keeping you in my prayers - don't forget to take care of yourselves and your children as you go through this stressful time.

My prayers are on the way!! I wish all the best to you and your family.

Your family is in our prayers. Please let us know how your mother-in-law is doing. :grouphug:

Jimmy, our prayers are with Tammy's mom. It's very hard to lose your mom, especially when you don't think it could happen this soon. It's good you are there for Tammy. We all are, too. Keep strong.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter