Need your help!

SimonV

Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'
I had a file of various websites that have a stack of useful info on Orlando restaurants (menus, etc) that I had posted on the 'old' Boards, and which I can no longer find in my database. Did anyone make a copy of it or can they provide any of the links which I can longer find?!

Yoursinhope

Simon

Simon,

I didn't make a copy, but I have a k-zillion Orlando links in my Favorites. Is there anything specific you're looking for?

I have checked through all my info Simon and the only thing I have is a link for Ponderosa, Sizzler and stuff like that. I cant remember the info you're talking about, was it in our main Favourites at the top of the Trip Planning. I might have some of those old links somewhere on a disc - but I dont know if they would be any good now the site has gone?

I've been looking through my Favorites and I wasn't joking when I said I've got a k-zillion links! I'll post back tomorrow when I've got time to make it look pretty (read make sense).

Nice work everyone (especially Stu and Deb - you obviously take your Orlando eating VERY seriously :D ). I think that's most of the sites I had. There is one more that I can't find which actually linked to all the restautants' own websites (and menus) but this more or less covers everything, I think.

Thanks,

Simon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter