Need Travel agent

kc10family

DIS Veteran
I have posted this on other boards, but I figure it can't hurt to try this one also.

Someone posted a travel agent in Washington State who they felt was great at getting folks a good/nice deal. I also think they took AAA as a discount for packages. I can't seem to find the post; does anyone remember or know who posted it?

Does anyone suggest anyone else besides AAA or Disney travel they book hotel and tickets with?

I used to be a travel agent in washington state and I used Travel connections, Disney Travel, and Alaska Vacations for the best deals. I loved the extras that Disney Travel, though, so I always go throught them when I, personally, am traveling!

I used Alaska air last year and got a great deal, as good as through Disney, but went with Alaska because their vacation protection means you can cancel anytime within a few hours of leaving for no reason. Traveling with a 5 year old that means a lot. Plus the service is great.

I am using mouseearvacations.com. You can do it online or you can call them at 888-470-1100. They are located somewhere in Western Washington (I can't remember where exactly but maybe Snohomish?). I've dealt with them online and they will mail me my stuff once they get it from Disney. So far, so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter