Need transport from Port Can to MCO!

JuicyFruit

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm looking for the cheapest transportation from Port Canaveral to MCO. We are a family of 4 and and just getting off the Oasis of the Seas. What's the cheapest way of transportation to MCO?

A rental car. Most of the companies are located in cape canaveral and offer free shuttle service to and from the ports.

Thanks. Also, are there any car rental places in or near the Pop Century resort?

There’s an Alamo/national location at the dolphin resort. One also near MK, the car care center. They will pick you up.

Hi, I'm looking for the cheapest transportation from Port Canaveral to MCO. We are a family of 4 and and just getting off the Oasis of the Seas. What's the cheapest way of transportation to MCO?

Thanks. Also, are there any car rental places in or near the Pop Century resort?
You do know Pop Century isn't near MCO, correct? In fact, it's about 30+ minutes PAST MCO. If you're trying to catch a flight, getting to Pop won't help you. If you only want to get to MCO to catch DME, then I agree getting transportation to your resort is the best. If all you're doing is catching a flight, I would arrange for private transportation to meet you at the port. Yes, it's not going to be cheapest, but it will be the easiest.

You do know Pop Century isn't near MCO, correct? In fact, it's about 30+ minutes PAST MCO. If you're trying to catch a flight, getting to Pop won't help you. If you only want to get to MCO to catch DME, then I agree getting transportation to your resort is the best. If all you're doing is catching a flight, I would arrange for private transportation to meet you at the port. Yes, it's not going to be cheapest, but it will be the easiest.
Yes, I do know that. Lol . We are doing WDW, staying at Pop Century and then going on the Oasis of the Sea afterwards. I guess, really we need transport from WDW to Port Canaveral and then after the cruise, another transport from Port Canaveral to MCO. If we rented a vehicle, where do we drop it off? We just need it one way (twice).

Yes, I do know that. Lol . We are doing WDW, staying at Pop Century and then going on the Oasis of the Sea afterwards. I guess, really we need transport from WDW to Port Canaveral and then after the cruise, another transport from Port Canaveral to MCO. If we rented a vehicle, where do we drop it off? We just need it one way (twice).
Thanks. I didn't want to assume what you knew/didn't know. You can pick up a car from the Car Care Center (National/Alamo) or the Dolphin (National/Alamo) at WDW. There are also rentals just off the grounds. At Port Canaveral, the rental car offices are a couple of miles from the port itself, but I think most of them offer free shuttle to the port.

In 2016, we did two nights at Pop Century and then cruised on Freedom of the Seas. We then flew out of Daytona. We arranged for Anthony Hinds (http://taxi-mco.com/Drivers/Tony Hinds.htm) for transportation from Pop to PC and PC to Daytona. It cost us ~$400 w/tip, I think it would have been ~$300 if we returned to MCO. There were 6 of us.

I am guessing two one day rental cars would probably cost at least $50 each (depends on the time). Having private transportation, although more expensive, was worth it in my mind. He knew how to get around the port, we didn't have to wait for shuttles to/from rental lots, and it was easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter