Need to rent a bed rail for my 2 yaer old

WMeda

Earning My Ears
I've sen numerous threads in the past about places that rent bedrails and other necessities for children in the Disney area but I can't seem to find any of them.

Can anyone provide the names and websites of a few of these places (as well as your opinions on them).

Thanks in advance.

A couple of years ago, when we stayed at the All Star Movies, I asked Housekeeping to bring a bed rail for my daughter - she's a wild sleeper and I didn't want her falling out of the bed! It was no problem, and there was no charge. You may want to check with your hotel!

GF had bed rails no charge. Just make sure you reserve them ahead of time as they run out quickly

FW cabins had bed rails free of charge on request. I just faxed my request to them a few days before we left and the bed rail was on the bed in the cabin when we arrived.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter