Need to get it off my chest . . .

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
As an over planner I am going CRAZY!! 48 days until lift off . . . thus far there are still no River of Light dates period, no Starwars firework dates for October, House of Blues still hasn't opened its dining reservations up . . . and to top it off the BF has announced that he would like to go to Sci-Fi for dinner as he has heard that there is Rocketeer memorabilia in there . . . well that would have been a handy request 5 months ago when I was booking ADRs dear!!!

I just want to tick all of these jobs off my list!!! :rolleyes2

And breathe . . .:-)

Rivers of light 'rumour' is 9th September so check during that day

Get a dining reservation at animal kingdom, tusker for example would offer dining and seating for ROL (supposably) so if you had a ADR now, and then ROL was released they may give seating to the current ADR but probably would have to ring up if they was offering seating with dining but it's all *shrugs shoulders* no one knows still

Worst case if it were released during your trip que up for standby really early haha

35 days for me jeez I thought I had longer, see what FP+ scraps are leftover as in off resort

Anyone know if planet Hollywood reopened?

We go on September 24th and up until last week there were no Star Wars fireworks listed either but they are now showing as being gin every day so fingers crossed for you in October.

Don't fret about the House of Blues. It's usually pretty easy to get a walk up there. We recently showed up around 7.30 pm on national holiday and got a table for 7 with no wait. We've never bothered to make reservations there. :)

As an over planner I am going CRAZY!! 48 days until lift off . . . thus far there are still no River of Light dates period, no Starwars firework dates for October, House of Blues still hasn't opened its dining reservations up . . . and to top it off the BF has announced that he would like to go to Sci-Fi for dinner as he has heard that there is Rocketeer memorabilia in there . . . well that would have been a handy request 5 months ago when I was booking ADRs dear!!!

I just want to tick all of these jobs off my list!!! :rolleyes2

And breathe . . .:-)

All nighttime entertainment at AK has come to a holt. Don't worry about House of Blues, walk ups are not normally an issue there.

We go on the 28th and in the same boat!
Really quite annoyed this year with it all,

We go on the 28th of October, and it is getting very frustrating. I know we will work something out eventually, but i much prefer to know in advance, especially with the amount of forced planning.

48 days must be around same time as us. We leave in 28 days but fly down from New York to Orlando 2nd Oct.

So frustrating! It wouldnt be such an issue if they didn't make you book 90% of stuff in advance!!

I think this is my problem this year, we have also made plans around the night time stuff at Ak and it looks like there going to be stopping it from October, quite disappointed.

I'm very frustrated too. Had pencilled in ROL for our last night so now left with nothing to do. Interesting rumour about 9 th September though. Maybe there's hope?nAlso annoyed that MSEP is not going to be on, and 2 of our favourite rides will be down ( Dinosaur and Big Thunder). We don't do the bigger thrill rides and I'm struggling with what to use my fast pass on in some cases!

Sencybil x

I'm very frustrated too. Had pencilled in ROL for our last night so now left with nothing to do. Interesting rumour about 9 th September though. Maybe there's hope?nAlso annoyed that MSEP is not going to be on, and 2 of our favourite rides will be down ( Dinosaur and Big Thunder). We don't do the bigger thrill rides and I'm struggling with what to use my fast pass on in some cases!

Sencybil x
Those are my two favourite rides too! I'm devastated they are both down at the same time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter