need to get from a church to epcot international gateway on a sunday, tips?

DisneyFan1985!

Earning My Ears
I am attending a mass on sunday march 3rd at 7am, and will then take a uber to epcot. id like to enter via the international gateway, so i can hopefully ride remys and eat breakfast in france. what are the best options for me? i know ive heard disney hotels get stingy when ubers pull up and wont let people in without a dining or room reservation. maybe i can uber to the swan and dolphin and then take the boat ride to epcot?

thank you

That would be the easiest and less stressful. Uber to Swan and walk by the Boardwalk route or take a Friendship boat to the International Gateway.

Dave
do they have people out front that will question me? id rather not waste time explaining myself honestly lol

if so, i can rework my epcot plans, genie plus etc..

do they have people out front that will question me? id rather not waste time explaining myself honestly lol

if so, i can rework my epcot plans, genie plus etc..
There are no guards at Swan/Dolphin/Reserve, so your rideshare can simply pull up to the front entrance and drop you off. From front door of the Swan it’s pretty much a straight shot out to the back door, where you can turn right if you want to walk past BW or continue straight if you want to catch the boat. No one will bat an eye.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter