Need suggestions please!!!!!!

bjsmico

Mouseketeer
Ok. As I had posted on another thread, I am taking my DD for a VERY special trip to DL. She is leaving for the Navy next year and her most favorite place of all is Disney. It doesn't matter if it is DL, WDW, or Downtown Disney. She asked me of there is any way we could go to "one last trip" before she ships out. Well her grandma lives 30 minutes away from DL so we will visit her and stay at DL for 3 days. What I need are suggestions to make this trip EXTRA special. I already have Blue Bayou planned but if you can give me some ideas that would be really :cool2: cool!!! Thanks in Advance-Julie

Fantasmic Dessert Buffet? There is a "sticky" thread posted by Mary Jo with all sorts of info and links to other threads. The dessert buffet while watching Fantasmic sounds special to me!

How about doing the Fantasmic! dessert buffet? Getting a sketch of you together in NOS? My mother always loves those as a gift.Watching Billy Hill and the Hillbillies from a stage booth? Doing a tour? How about doing a scavenger hunt? Buying pics on Splash Mountain? There are tons more also!!!Just have fun and enjoy each other!

Wow I thought for sure someone else would post something....but I will go ahead since I have another minute! Disneyland has tons of souveniers you can have personalized, such as glassware etc. Getting you picture taken with certain characters and having it framed would be a nice thing to do. There are also some nice restaurants in DTD the you should check out. I am sure what ever you do you will have a magical time! :earboy2:

All good ideas there. Also with 3 days you can do a character breakfast one day if she's into that. One fun thing I did was in toontown there is Mickey's house. I was there in March on a weekday and so it wasn't crowded. The front looked closed so people were passing it by. But a small sign on the side pointed to the back. We followed it and after going through the house, we ended up in an area where there was a movie. You stood in line, it took like 2 minutes max, and then we were taken to a room where we were alone with Mickey and a photographer. That was really special. They also used our camera to take a photo. We bought the photo at the end of the day on Main Street.

Check the faq for more fun stuff. I think a tour and the Fantasmic buffet would be great.

There is a new tour and I think it is called 50 years of magic I may be wrong. If you go on the last tour of the day they backdoor you on three rides with a tour guide and you get prefered seating for the fireworkd show. I have heard a lot of possitive feedback about this tour.
JenJen

Jenjen, is that too new to be up on the website? they say there are "five " tours but they only list four: Discover the magic (it's new and sounds like it is really for kids, no mention of rides), VIP tour, Welcome to Disneyland, and a Walk in Walt's Footsteps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter