Need suggestions of transportation from airport

amwhitaker

Not happy unless I'm going to Disney.
Help! We need transportation from the airport to Radisson Resort Parkway. I have never used anyone before so I need some of your suggestions. Are there any coupons out there too?:confused:

Depending on the size of your group, I would go with a towncar. Much nicer than using a shuttle, since it's for your group only and you don't have to stop at other hotels. We use Happy Limo and have gotten great service...they have coupons, as do many of the others. A towncar should be cheaper than a taxi, and for more than two people it is usually cheaper than a shuttle too.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

amwhitaker
We are one of the Transportation Sponsors on the boards. We are also a member of the Better Business Bureau. And if you do a search of some of the other Companies there not a member, and the revues aren't to good.
http://www.Yourride.net

It depends on how many are in your party. Anything over three people, you would be better off all the way around with a town car.
We have used Mears (into WDW resort), a rental car (EA) and YourRide.
YourRide was by far the best of three. :) Even for two of us, it was worth the extra few bucks, just in time alone. (Not to mention a much lower frustration level.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter