Need suggestions for musts haves at the water parks

pandora174

DIS Veteran
We're headed to WDW 8/5 to 8/10 and planning to go to both water parks. First time & we are all excited DS9, DH & myself. I have no experience with the water parks. We'll be staying on property. I will be taking our towels and already bought DS water shoes for the parks. I need a few suggestions on things not to forget at water parks.

DH & I have flip flops. So do you stake out some chairs and then head out to the water attractions ? We won't be doing any of the slides just likely the tame things. So is it ok to leave your flip flops, towels on your chair ?

We're also on the ddp so I will only need some cash and the room key. I've heard about water wallets ? Are these a good idea. I was also thinking is renting a locker a must ? Thinking everyone will want to change their bathing suits before getting back on the bus ? I will then pack some shorts for DH & DS to change from their wet suits & a sundress for me. What type of back pack fits in their lockers ?

TIA :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter