Need suggestions for brunch

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
Im going to SF on Sat. to pick up my friend from the airport....we are going to have brunch while up there and I was wondering if someone could make some suggestions on where we can go...I have 2 people who dont really do breakfast foods but I want breakfast food...no gourmet just standard fare...not looking for chain restaurants...want to do something different...Ive got stacks on my list of possibilities and maybe Mama's on Washington Square but I havent been over on that side of SF for awhile and wondered if theres anything in or near the airport/san mateo side...any area will do:goodvibes

Check reviews for JOANIE'S CAFE in Palo Alto, or NINI'S COFFEE SHOP in San Mateo.

thanks yeah I did see those recommendations in yelp but we decided to just stick with stacks in Burlingame...I love that place anyway...they make great coffee and I can get breakfast and the girls can get lunch:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter