Need some suggestions .....ADRs

deannanb

Mouseketeer
Hi -
We are going in June for a week - there are 7 of us total -
My parents, husband and me.
Three boys - 14, 5 and almost 2 (at time of trip)

We will have the Deluxe Dining Plan - Staying at Contemporary (if that matters) I have a few openings - and would love suggestions - even for counter service places.

Thanks for any thoughts - are there any reservations we should change?

Sunday:
Dinner: The Wave

Monday
Magic Kingdom Day
Breakfast: Crystal Palace
Lunch???
Dinner: HDDR

Tuesday
Animal Kingdom Day
Donald's Breakfast
Lunch: Tusker House - 1:15 for Nemo Tickets (do we need to do this lunch or can we get into Nemo just fine?) I was thinking about doing the picnic lunch.
Dinner: ?? ADR for Coral Reef 4:15 - made this ADR when we were going to do Epcot that day - VERY willing to change the location because there are no other times for Coral Reef

Wednesday
Epcot Day
Breakfast: Ohana's
Lunch?
Dinner: Spirit of Aloha (haven't looked at changing this to a different day) - suggestions?

Thursday
Hollywood Studios Day
Breakfast: Hollywood and Vine
Lunch: 50s Prime Time
Dinner:??

Friday
Breakfast ??
Lunch ??
Dinner: Teppan Edo - Japan

Saturday
Breakfast: Chef Mickey

2 places that we like are San Angel Inn and Whispering Canyon Cafe. I see those aren't on your list, you could add those.

SAI is very romantic. It is the Mexico Pavillion at Epcot. The food is more traditional than Tex Mex style, so check out the menu to see if it interests you first. Many people have issues with the food, but I just think they aren't prepared for it.
The inside is so cool, dark and lite very dim adds to the ambience that you are sitting river side in Mexico. Very romantic. I do recommend taking the little boat ride thru the building....very cool.

Whispering Canyon is in the Wilderness Lodge and offers a bbq skillet that is all you can eat. My DH's favorite place to dine at WDW. The servers are very interactive and do antics to involve you. Very funny. If you do go I highly recommend asking for ketchup even if you don't need it....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter