Need some help with Raglan Road....

vicb

DIS Veteran
Going to Disney in May. My young adult children (both over 21) are traveling with us and have requested a dinner at Ragland Road and want to see the Rhythms of Ragland show. I have never been to this restaurant so clueless about how it works. Can you see the show from anywhere in the restaurant? Is it at specific times? Do I need to make a special request when I make a reservation? Appreciate any guidance. :)

First, it's Raglan Road....no "d" at the end.

The main stage is in the Music Room, so you can request a table in there at the podium when you check-in. Entertainment begins at 4:30 p.m. daily. The dancers also visit other areas of the restaurant throughout the night. The music is much better later at night when Raglan Roots Coalition performs. There is lots of information on the restaurant's website...www.raglanroad.com.

Be prepared to wait to get seated even with adr. Waited 30 minutes after adr time to get seated last 2 times. They give you a buzzer. They have an outdoor patio with music.

Thank you. Raglan Road... I got it now. :o If you request the music room at check in are you likely to get it? And is the show multiple times per night if so is there a schedule so you can make an ADR 30 min prior or just sort of continuous? I looked at their website and it doesn't use the term "Rhythm of Raglan" like is on the disney website. I do see the Coalition is much later in the evening. But dancers through out the evening?

Thank you. Raglan Road... I got it now. :o If you request the music room at check in are you likely to get it? And is the show multiple times per night if so is there a schedule so you can make an ADR 30 min prior or just sort of continuous? I looked at their website and it doesn't use the term "Rhythm of Raglan" like is on the disney website. I do see the Coalition is much later in the evening. But dancers through out the evening?

I would call them. Because what’s on their site doesn’t make a lot of sense. http://mobile.raglanroad.com/entertainment/

Make your reservation through open table. Way more times available and no fee if you can’t make it.

If you request the music room at check in are you likely to get it? And is the show multiple times per night if so is there a schedule so you can make an ADR 30 min prior or just sort of continuous? I looked at their website and it doesn't use the term "Rhythm of Raglan" like is on the disney website. I do see the Coalition is much later in the evening. But dancers through out the evening?
When we went in November we requested the main room by the stage when we checked in, we had to wait about 20 minutes but were seated right in front. The show is continuous, I believe our reservation was for 7 pm and we caught the dancers twice while we were eating. Enjoy - we loved it!

We had dinner there last Tuesday. The food was so so and the service was terrible! Hope you have a better experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter