Need some Disney magic..

minpin3

Mouseketeer
After a very stressful couple of weeks I think my family is in need of some Disney magic. Since we're no where near WDW or DL, I'm going to have to bring the magic to us.
Any ideas for a Disney themed meal? We've eaten at several restaurants on property but I'm just drawing a blank. Where can I get recipes?

All suggestions are welcome!

No need to go to another website for Disney recipes we have a huge one right here!! It's stickied to the top of this forum and even has an index thread to make locating your favorites easier! :cool1:

Why not wanter thru the index and find some dishes from your favorite restaurants and whip some up? Most are easy, but a few are more complicated, there is everything from starters to desserts!

Thank you for the information. I will definitely do some research and plan a fun evening.

I made Mickey ear pancakes for breakfast. No additional recipe required. So easy and fun!

Let us know what you make.

Since the post is about a year and a half old, I hope it was yummy. :)

And this is my 100th post!!!

FYI...if you don't already have one, JCP has Mickey Mouse waffle makers for $30.00. I already have one and I make Mickey Waffles when I need a little magic on the weekend or I make them whenever we have guests.
Just sent one to my best friend who raved about my waffles so now she has one too! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter