Need SOG Help!!

Disney Dude

Mouseketeer
I just booked a split stay through the SOG. using overflow rates.
The person I spoke to, said that Disney would send me confirmation numbers in 5-7 days.
I asked her for a reference number or some other number that the shades had for this reservation in case I had a problem, and she said they don't give any, to just give my name and address if I need to call. She took a one nights deposit for both resorts, and that was that. Also I forgot to cancel the other reservation I had, (I was soo excited about staying at the Poly, and CR Tower) and she never mentioned that. I will call later and cancel the first reservation, but I thought that would show up on the screen, because you couldn't hold more than one reservation for the same time frame. Im a little nervous cause i don't have a reference number for my new reservation. When I booked the first time, I had a reference number until I got my confirmation number from Disney, this time nothing. Anyone else book and not have a reference number? Any info would make me feel better!
Thanks

I know it takes a long time to get through, but for your peace of mind......why don't you call back? This way, you KNOW for sure and don't have to wait for something to come thru the mail.

I recently made a ressie for the Contemporary through SOG, and I was given a confirmation #. But don't be concerned if you don't have one, all they need is your SS#.
You will receive a different confirmation # from Disney in the mail.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter