Need serious help find "clean" cheap hotel

flowerfairy

Dreams of being a CM someday!!
Ok so here's the deal. My husband just surprised me with 10 day non-expiring park hoppers for the two of us. So of course, they are calling for me to use them. I just started a new job so the only time we can go is over the Easter holiday. Since we just laid out 1500.00 on these tickets, we "have" to find a cheap hotel but all of my go-to places are either filled or charging ridiculous prices. So I need all of your help. Please, please, please recommend just a clean, bug-free place to rest our heads. No need for breakfast or shuttles, just a bed and some hot water.

We're honestly looking for the very least amount possible that is still clean and safe. Any suggestions will welcomed greatly!

Okay Heres what you do......
Go to lastminutetravel.com and sign up for the club....enter code PREBLACKFRIDAY1 and receive a free membership $50 value
Then put in your dates...
Radisson resort Orlando Celebration is showing up for $50 a night pretty nice hotel. Add the code Easter30 for $30 off of $350.00 and voila!
Hope this helps! :):):):)

I've stayed at Super 8 on Irlo Bronson. The one Kissimmee/Orlando/Maingate. I work for hotels, I'm an AP holder, and I like extravagance. But, in order to save money for more trips, I have to go basic. It's basic. Small breakfast. No frills. Micro/fridge/coffee maker are there. Worn a bit but clean and very convenient. Sometimes less than $50. I've stayed 3 times. Walking distance to food, grocery.

You could always try priceline or hotwire and enter the amount you would be willing to spend. I wouldn't bid under a 3 star and typically I do a 3.5 star just to be safe. Be wary while you are looking for "deals" that some places charge up to a $25 resort fee and then charge for parking as well. I ran into this when planning a December trip. On hotwire, even for the "secret deals" they list the resort fee somewhere on the page.

Rodeway Inn Maingate (Kissimmee) might meet your needs. At the top of the "Orlando Hotels and Accommodations Reviews" page is a thread with specific hotel/resort reviews. Partially down the page from about Dec 2013 is a review of someone that has the confidence to use it as their cheap hotel of choice. It is a 2 star hotel, basic, and is a good location in regards to commuting to the parks. Their "resort fee" is very small. I considered them as a back up to my "usual" place when I was almost not able to book it for a good price.

You can bid on Priceline. That's what I usually do and I almost always get Maingate Lakeside Resort when I try for a 3 star. It's a very basic but clean hotel that's only about 5 miles from MK. It does not have a microwave in the room but does have a mini fridge.

I would NOT recommend Magic Castle on W Irlo Bronson. We stayed there in February because I wanted a microwave. It just felt grimy to me. There was a lighter on the floor when we walked in and hair on the bathroom floor. Gross :crazy2:

You can usually find a one bedroom suite with living room and full kitchen and hot breakfast included for around $70 a night at Quality Suites lake Buena Vista.

For cheap but clean, I like the Holiday Inn Maingate East. It is on 192, right across from Old Town Kissimmee and the Fun Spot, we can usually get regular rooms from around $40 and family suites for about $75. Even less expensive and the rooms were decent, but not spectacular, was Seralago.

Please pass on the times of year and the website you use to get the HI Express for that price. We stayed there a couple of years ago and the price was so/so but I had some reward points to use so that reduced our final cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter