Need reviews for Tchoup Choup

Bete

DIS Veteran
I know there was a lot of hype for this restaurant when it first opened.

How does everyone like it?

Everything i have read was positive about Tchoup chop. I ate there with my wife and loved it, we had the hawain platter or whatever it was called, chicken, ribs, noodles, macaroni. I have never read anything negative about it. It is our favorite. Some people, including myself, have posted and not cared for Emerils at Citywalk, but I think that is just because I do not have any experience with the type of foods they serve. I say definately do it, the service is incredible, the restraurant beautiful, and the food delicious. I also didn't think the prices were that bad for a "fancy" place when on vacation.

My family and I ate there in July. It was great. Service was awesome. Expensive, but worth it. :wave2:

My son and I also ate there in July. We enjoyed it very much and plan to go again during our return trip to RPR in February.

We ate there in March and again in June. Food and service was excellent. Looking forward to another meal here next trip. If you have kids they offer a kids menu. The place is beautiful and tranquil. Try for a sofa booth!

Hubby and I have eaten there twice for lunch and twice for dinner. We have taken friends and our 20something daughter...we all love it.

Hubby and I try to go each time we visit Orlando!

The service is excellent. Food is wonderful, atmosphere...one of the most beautiful restaurants I have eaten in.

We have reservations to Tchop Chop for our first night onsite in Dec. Thanks for the great reviews! Can't wait!

Tchoup Chop is located in RPR back by the pool area. It is conveniently located by the boat dock, so it is an easy jaunt from City Walk. Not a bad walk either. Reservations are suggested.

DH and I have reservations for this coming Wed. night. Can't wait to try it.

Ate there twice last week.

Food is terrifiic.
Service is great.
Portions...enormous.
Drinks.....verrry potent. Loved the Mai Tai's.

Lovely atmosphere.

Recommend the Hawaiian platetr, the duck breast from the wok, the banana-leaf wrapped fish of the day, and the kahlua pork.

Have eaten at the other Emeril's in orlando, and the Fish House in Vegas.
All are great.
I think Tchoup Chop is the best of those I've been in.

Just ate at the chef's bar at Tchop Tchop it was great. We had app & 3 small entries plus dessert. It was a preset menu.Chef James is very nice. The resturant is Emeril's prettiest.

Kae

Is it appropriate for children? Mine are 9 and 11 and i really doubt we would eat there but I have heard so many excellent things.

My kids will be 10 and 13 and I think they will really enjoy it I mean my dd is 13 going on 21:jester:

Thanks- Do they have a child friendly menu or do they order off the adult menu with adult prices?How soon can you make a reservation?

Hi......Esmerelda over on Universal Discussions has posted today reviews to a lot of restaurants including this one. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter