Need reservations for dining in MK now?

Princess Merida

DIS Veteran
We typically don't make reservations for MK unless its BOG lunch when its QS, but I'm a little concerned that with the current park and dining situation I may need to pick up a reservation for somewhere in MK for lunch and/or dinner. If anyone that has been back to MK could tell me how dining went for them that would be great! I don't want to skip reservations and spend 45 minutes waiting for food each time we eat that day. TIA for any help or suggestions.:-)

We had a wonderful late lunch the first week of September at Skipper's Canteen. Everyone enjoyed their food and the service was great. We were sat within 5 minutes of checking in.

We relied heavily on table service meals this past week. We needed the AC and the break from the mask. Reservations are harder to come by than in previous trips, so I recommend making them and canceling if you change your mind. I did like the new mobile order situation, but there are only a couple of places doing that at each park. None of those MK options appealed to us, so we did Skipper’s, Liberty Tree and a monorail yo Captain Cooks at Poly. Highly recommend all of those!

Maybe I'll look into Skippers or LTT. We haven't done either. Did you guys try any quick service using the mobile order? Or did you notice how the lines were for quick service?

Maybe I'll look into Skippers or LTT. We haven't done either. Did you guys try any quick service using the mobile order? Or did you notice how the lines were for quick service?
They really want you to mobile order. I only mobile ordered from some resort places and Aloha Isle, great experiences. In the parks, they won’t let you into a QS place until you’ve mobile ordered and your food is ready, which means seats are easier to come by. But check the menus, because everything is scaled back right now.

In the parks, they won’t let you into a QS place until you’ve mobile ordered and your food is ready, which means seats are easier to come by.

Exception, as I understand it, being if you have allergies and want to talk to a chef (or period if you have allergies at the resort QS as they do not even have the allergy menu option on mobile order).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter