Need recommendations for hotel near DL for 6

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
We have been to DL numerous times, used to have APs, but since we lived with in driving distance we never had to spend the night there.

Now we are going back to CA this summer and of course we are going back to DL!!!! :thumbsup2 :teeth: :cloud9:

Interestingly enough as many times as I've been there, I have no clue what would be a good hotel for a group of 6? DH doesn't want to stay at an actual Disney hotel, just something in the area that has suites maybe?

If anything comes to mind please let me know. Thanks a bunch!!
:sunny:

It is not a fancy hotel, but it was clean and you can get big suites for a pretty reasonable price. I have 4 kids and I like having separate rooms for us to sleep in.

The Best Western Park Place Inn also has a "mini suite" that will sleep 6, but I believe it is all one room with 2 beds and a sofa bed.

The Carousel Inn and suites also have some bigger family suites, but they are more expensive than the Anaheim Desert.

Good luck!

Look at Castle Inn and Suites:

http://www.castleinn.com/

The website has a layout for each of their room type. Consider staying in their Family Suites. It's plenty big for a family of six.

It's certainly not a Marriott or a Hilton, but everytime we've stayed there it's clean, quiet and a 7-10 minute walk to Disneyland's entrance. You also can't beat the price (be sure to ask for a AAA discount if you have one).

Have a great time!

We usually stay at the Residence Inn on Clementine street. We like that we get "breakfast" CHeaper when you have kids than going "out" to breakfast

The Park Inn is right across the street and has a family suite. 3 queen sized beds but only 1 bahtroom.I heard here or some other board it's supposed to be going under renovation. :confused3 :thumbsup2

For an additional source to check out, visit ResorTime (grr, I can't post a url, or any reasonable facsimile; it's double-u-double-u-double-u decimal resortime decimal first-3-letters-of-the-word-commercial; only one 't' in resortime) for some resort ideas if you're on a budget. A resort might run a little more than a hotel stay, but you'll have to dine out for every meal with a hotel. Stay at a resort that includes a kitchen, stock up on some groceries, and dine in at least part of the time (at least breakfast, throw in a few other meals). Resorts should run a bit larger than a hotel room as well. Also consider the ResorTime $30 annual membership for further discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter