Need picture of the multi-layered margaritas at Mexico in Epcot

BluOrchid2

<font color=deeppink>Princess Aurora's Mommy<br><f
Anyone have a picture of the frozen layered margaritas they serve at the foodstand outside the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot?

Sorry, I can't help you with a picture, but I had one last summer and let's just say, I was "happy happy happy" after drinking it! They are great!

No picture, but I can attest to their wonderfulness! OK, I know that's not a world, but those darn things make me so happy I just don't care!:crazy:

Had 4 for the first time last year! They are marvelous (don't worry I wasn't driving)! Get them with the sugar rim vs. the salt!!!!!! Oh yeah! Looking forward to a personal best this year!

A fiesta margarita puts Epcot touring in a whole new light ...

I've taken pictures of food and other drinks, but surprisingly not one of these!

Originally posted by swandiverpatt
A fiesta margarita

I thought thats what they call it. I thought I saw this on another menu. Maybe Pepper Market's? Can anyone confirm this is true? I will be able to have a drink on the walk back to my room, by the pool, yikes this could be an interesting vacation.

I have a pic!!! I do have a pic of me drinking a margarita, but I am going to have to look through my photo albums and scan it for you. What is your email? Once I get it scanned, then I can email it to you. You can PM me.

YUMMMY!!! That is one of my favorites at EPCOT...margaritas and nachos!

Thanks!

oohhhhhhhhhh........my very favorite thing!!! a fiesta margarita......mango, strawberry, lime and kiwi.....4 layers of perfection....i can't wait until may!

oh and pepper market has a frozen margarita, but they only have 2 flavors....its just not the same as a fiesta margarita!

Oh yum!!! Thanks for telling about the fiesta margarita! I rarely drink, but I adore a good margarita and I'll definitely get one when I'm there in May!!!! :Pinkbounc

DizneyDawn------thanks for posting the picture! Those ARE yummy! My Dad wisely bought me one when I was just about ready to blow my top with the rest of the fam...I was a happy camper the rest of the evening LOL! :p

WOW - that is all I can say!!!! So you all are telling me this isn't just one of those sweet drinks that pretends to have a punch?

It is beautiful. I am going to have one in oh about 11 days! YEAH! Thanks for the great picture! *oh, I wanted to ask about the OTHER drink you have!!LOL! That is my kind of girl!!!:cool:

Oh my. How did I not know about this before?!?!?! Hmm...looks like I will have to add another *must do* to my list!!!

I knew I should have expained the other drink in my post;)

It was my husbands drink, he had me hold it so he could take the picture!:cool2:

Originally posted by tinkie
WOW - that is all I can say!!!! So you all are telling me this isn't just one of those sweet drinks that pretends to have a punch?

Oh,It definately has a punch to it:earseek:.I was pretty toasted after just one.This is how I looked:teeth: and then:crazy: .Yep,they are awesome.

Misty

Soooo, do you think I should have one AFTER Mission Space?

At work they call me Margarita Girl (I make them and drink them and test them for other bartenders!!...great job huh? LOL)

I may change my itinerary just to hit this park first!! Think the kids will mind???:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter