Need PhotoKey for Sea Lions Up-Close Tour?

bellarinah

Always a tone of surprise!
I just booked the Sea Lions Up-Close Tour at SeaWorld. Do I need to buy PhotoKey for pictures on the tour or I'll be allowed to take my own pictures? I did the Wild Arctic Tour (beluga and walrus) two years ago and they asked me to put all my belongings, including my phone and camera, in the locker. The only way to get any pictures from that tour was to buy a single-day PhotoKey. I'm wondering this would be the case for the sea lions tour. Thanks for any input!

Personal photos are allowed (however, the educators don't normally take cameras at the moment)

Personal photos are allowed (however, the educators don't normally take cameras at the moment)
Thank you so much for your input! I was thinking about purchasing a single-day PhotoKey during Black Friday Sale if this tour requires it. Now I don't have to. You just saved me $35!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter