• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need Offsite Christmas dinner suggestion

groomtb

Mouseketeer
so last minute planning brings us to Orlando, but like to find a decent place offsite to enjoy Christmas dinner. Any suggestions? a casual sit down dinner will be fine. Never been there on xmas so not sure what the eating situation will be like, I imagine packed lol. Something uniquly Orlando will be cool too.

tia!

*pump* need some help here :g :badpc:
still looking for some unique but not overly expensive place to eat for couples
called few places around Orlando and they're closed on Christmas :sad2: (bahama breeze, millenia mall restaurants, some restaurants in Celebration)

I believe Rainforest Cafe is open but it's walk-in only for that night. Not sure if HOB is open in DD. PlanetHollywood?..lol

Don't want to dine in Disney resorts because we have DDE, can't be used that day...

any suggestions please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter