• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Mechanical Help

BenDover

Earning My Ears
So just arrived at the force and my 12 volt system is not working (lights, auto-level, etc.). 110 is working fine.
I am in a Jayco Silverhawk 30Z
1) Does anyone have a number or name of a good local, mobile mechanic
2) Any suggestions for a quick fix?

Have you checked your battery disconnect switch, called a salesman switch also. It should be close to your door so someone may have hit it and turned it off.

I used Master RV mobile repair…
Norbert at 407-348-0862. He was great, not cheap but he figured out my electrical issue very quickly and got it fixed. Very nice and goes the extra mile.

Always try search (rv no 12v power)
always get helpful you tube videos.
saved me many times.

Fuses? Check the fuses. If you have 110, and no battery or shore power coming from the converter check the fuses. Usally there is a main one in the pannel ( it will be the largest amp one) for the whole pannel. Some campers have addtional ones off the battery. Have you done any work before your trip to the camper?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter