Need jacket, long t-shirt and pants for August Caribbean cruise?

natxie

Earning My Ears
leaving tomorrow for the east Caribbean cruise on fantasy on Saturday. Do I need to pack jacket, long sleeve tshirt and long pants? I assume they have shampoo, do I need to pack toothpaste?
Thanks!!

leaving tomorrow for the east Caribbean cruise on fantasy on Saturday. Do I need to pack jacket, long sleeve tshirt and long pants? I assume they have shampoo, do I need to pack toothpaste?
Thanks!!
Room amenities are shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and bath soap. No toothpaste.

I'd suggest having at least one pair of long pants and a long sleeved shirt, just in case. It can be cool inside the theaters and dining rooms. And it can get fairly breezy on deck in the evening/night.

When we cruised the Caribbean over the Christmas holidays we were freezing in Orlando, but the farther south we went, the warmer the weather became. We were quite hot in some of the ports. I can't imagine being cold in August, but as mentioned above, the dining rooms are chilly, so it's nice to have something to counteract the A/C.

It's summer. I would say no long sleeves. Unless you get cold easily.

The bath soap is a bar. Not anything special. If expecting body wash. Bring your own.

i always take a pair of long pants, long sleeve and a sweatshirt. Emergency on the ship, stuck at the airport overnight-any sort of unexpected etc. Don't want to be cold.

Interesting, were sailing round the med next week and I hadn't thought of taking a jacket. I just assume everywhere is warm!
Just wondering, are the toiletries provided in every stateroom or are they just for the concierge? Also, are they replaced every day? I could save some valuable space not having to pack all that!

We will be on the cruise after you and I am bringing a few capris for dinner some nights, but no real pants. I will have a light sweater in case it is cold in the bars and restaurants at night as I have been on some cruises when I have been frozen out of there, but not always. I will also have a sweatshirt with me but just because we are driving down and I will have that in the car with me for when DH blares the AC. ;)
Have a great cruise!

Interesting, were sailing round the med next week and I hadn't thought of taking a jacket. I just assume everywhere is warm!
Just wondering, are the toiletries provided in every stateroom or are they just for the concierge? Also, are they replaced every day? I could save some valuable space not having to pack all that!
I always regret it when I try to save space and don't bring a light jacket or cardigan - to me the dining rooms are always too cold. As for toiletries, yes, they are in every stateroom and replenished each day. I believe Concierge gets different products but regular staterooms get the H2O. Have a great trip!

We always bring one long pair of pants -- especially for nights on deck, a sweater or fleece jacket for restaurants and especially the theater, and one long sleeve blouse/shirt. It doesn't hurt and we have used them in the past!

The picture I posted is what's available in the "regular" rooms. Concierge gets Elemis products. They are replaced as needed (not necessarily every day).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter