Need Input For a Fall 2020 Trip!

bigeyedfish

Mouseketeer
Please and thank you!

First of all, I can't decide if we should choose to base a trip around MNSSHP or MVMCP. Thoughts on this? I am wanting to plan a short trip in Fall of 2020 - it would be me, DD7, and DS9. I want to do a three or four night trip. Our main focus would be a party at MK, a day in Epcot hopefully ending with the Frozen Dessert Party, and a resort/Disney Springs day. Resort possibilities are BC/YC (for the pool and proximity to Epcot), a Royal Room at POR (for proximity to Disney Springs and a more budget option), or a room at CS (most budget friendly option).

I'm wondering if anyone could give me input as to dates with the lowest crowds (or dates to avoid altogether)? We could go anywhere from the last week in September to the middle of December. Typically what is the best Fall offer? Best time to book? Thanks!

We did the MVMCP around mid-December last year and it was packed. It was hard to move around because there were so many people there.
We did MNSSHP mid-September and it was busy, but nowhere near as busy as the Christmas party. Not by a mile.
That being said, we love the whole Christmas feel better than the Halloween season. Plus the weather is not as hot.
Crowd-wise, anytime between October and December are going to be just as busy as the other. December use to be low crowds, but that's in the past.
Just stay away from the first week of November (Jersey week), and Thanksgiving week.

We went to MVMCP in the 3rd week of December 2018 and it was packed (for a ticketed event). We only rode Winnie the Pooh and the wait was ~30 minutes. There was even a line for the People Mover. And of course we couldn't get front row seat for the early parade. With that said, I would still do it again. It was a very festive occasion.

I haven't gone to the Halloween party since 2016. I don't remember it being as crowded as the Christmas party.

You can definitely swim any day in October. The temperature in December is unpredictable. We had a sweatshirt on most days, but then there was one day we were scorching hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter