Need information about going in late june early july

lolatuck

Mouseketeer
My hubby and I had to cancel our June 2003 trip since we had to use our vacation fund to put a down payment on a new car. (Our van up and died!:( )

So I was thinking of trying to plan a trip for June 2004. Our 13th anniversary will be June 28th, so I wanted to plan it for that week, but my concern is that that weekend is the weekend before July 4th. We will be gone before the actual 4th, but I was wondering if this would be a good time to go or not.

It will just be my hubby and me, no kids. We really want to do all of the lands and Typhoon Lagoon and Cirque, etc. Just a leisurely time, but still be able to see and doo everything we want. Probably about 5 or 6 nights worth. The dates I'm thinking of are June 27th - July 2nd or 3rd.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Lola

I did a similar thing, going the week or so before and leaving 3rd July. Weather was unpredictable in June, with plenty more rain/cloud than I'd ever seen before. July came and it felt like someone had switched the big sun on! Boiling.

Crowds are big. Once you've been at an off-peak time, it kinda spoils you, but we coped ok. Just wouldn't do it out of choice.

Sorry I'm not being very positive. If it was the only time I could go, then I'd still do it!

John

We were there June 21 - July 2 , 2002.
Crowds were fine in the AM. It did not get busy untill
July 1st.
Go and enjoy.
We had no problem last year - unless people still stayed
away because of 9/11/01.

I'm also planning a 10 day trip 7/1/04 thru 7/10/04 to celebrate turning 50!!!! What better place is there than Disney!! I know it will be crowded,but summer is the only time we can go. Would waiting until 7/5 make a difference?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter