Need Idea(s) for Disney/MGM t-shirt img + new epcot ? in #5

Here are some that Kate has done already (Julia & Nicks Mom). Maybe these will give you some ideas.

MGM.jpg

incredibles.jpg

If you can incorporate Mickey's Sorcerer hat or the Earful Tower in there somehow, that would look good.

TravelinGal said:
Trying to make a shirt transfer for all 4 (main) parks - got the first 3 done (they're posted HERE if you're curious)

This is what I have so far - I don't have any clue what to put behind it though! (the white background is actually transparent in real life) There's a LOT of empty space!!!

MGMshirt1JPG.jpg

What is your favorite attraction at MGM? Could you find a good picture of that and insert it? Maybe Indiana Jones or the new car show?

This has pictures from MGM studios. Thought maybe a picture of the Tower of Terror might look cool in the background.

Oops forgot the link. Here it is.

http://www.mousepal.com/MGM.asp

I can't find any cartoon like Epcot pictures.

Robin - great MGM shirt! But ya know what would look great inside and attract more attention from people?? Insert your own photograph in the middle!! Maybe DS or the whole family.... I think that would be really cool. Good job - welcome to the DDA family!

Steamboat Marti said:
Robin - great MGM shirt! But ya know what would look great inside and attract more attention from people?? Insert your own photograph in the middle!! Maybe DS or the whole family.... I think that would be really cool. Good job - welcome to the DDA family!

That would be cool!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

But how about DS? I'd bet he'd be thrilled to have his picture on a shirt!!!!

I tried to put matt's picture in, the frame needed to be stretched to accomodate it- but here it is:

mattmgmdonegreenframe.jpg

TravelinGal - here's another one with a different picture. Just wanted to give you an idea what you can do.

mgmmatt.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter