need help

Sheila E.

Mouseketeer
I have a question, I haven't been to Disney in over 12 years and I know there are alot of changes, we really want to do just 2 days at Hollywood Studios to see Galaxzys Edge and I was just wondering if it's even possible to get on the rides if were not staying on property, and then I guess my next question is if were only staying one night on property are we able to use the early hours or make the ride reservations or whatever online both days or just one? thanks

The 2 rides in Galaxy Edge have standby lines that you can wait in for free. You can buy a paid LL at park open if you’re off site for Rise of the Resistance. You can also purchase Genie + and book a LL for Millennial Falcon Smugglers Run at 7 am.

If you’re are onsite, you can get into a park 30 minutes early and buy paid LL at 7am instead of park open.

And if you stay one night on property, you're entitled to onsite guest perks all day of check-in and all day of check-out - so yes, both days you could get early access to parks and early access to ILL purchases.

I have a question, I haven't been to Disney in over 12 years and I know there are alot of changes, we really want to do just 2 days at Hollywood Studios to see Galaxzys Edge and I was just wondering if it's even possible to get on the rides if were not staying on property,
Yes, it's possible to get on the rides if you are not staying on property. The regular stand-by lines might get up to 80/90 minutes - two hours if you are there on a very busy day. And the queues are really fun so even if you use stand-by you will get on the rides in the two days you are there.

Absolutely possible. Use the early morning entry two days because of a one night on-property stay is key. And remember, the final hour or two of each night can be a real bonus. Lots of people go home or go watch fantasmic. If that show isn’t important to you hit up rides in Toy Story/Star Wars lands. We love being in both of those areas at night and many rides have shorter lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter