Need help with SoCal City Pass and DL/CA

Flagger

DIS Veteran
Ok I am reading this more carefully today. It reads:
3-Day Park Hopper Bonus Ticket

Not only do you get admission to both DL and CA for 3 days over a consecutive 14 day period, but you can go back and forth between the do parks on the same day of admission.

Ticket valid for 3-Day DL Resport Park Hopper Bonus Ticket (valid for admission to both DL and CA)
Does this mean I can only park Hop between DL/CA on the first day (Say for us on Friday)? Or does it mean I can park hop on all 3 days?

Our plan is to go first to DL on Friday and then DL/CA on Saturday to take advantage of EE on Saturday.

Sorry for the confusion.

Where do I go when I first turn in the CityPass into entrance media? Guest Relations? Ticket booth?

Thanks

Take the entire booklet to any ticket booth. They will tear out the coupon and give you a regular 3-day hopper bonus pass.

So I could do it say the night we arrive in Anaheim and get it and it will not be activated until I go through the turnstyles right? To save time on Friday morning.

Yes, that's correct. The 14 consecutive days won't start until the first day you use the ticket by going through the turnstyles and a CM scans the ticket. It will be no problem for you to get your ticket the day before you use it to gain access to the parks.

Have a terrific time! :sunny:

I finally had to call DL about redeeming my City Pass because we want to do EE the first day.

I was told that yes you may redeem the City Pass coupon the night before to receive your 3 day park hopper. Your three days of use will not begin when you redeem your City Pass coupon.

You must take the entire City Pass booklet to the ticket office. Do NOT tear out the coupon ahead of time. One person in your party may redeem more than one City Pass coupon. Personally I'm planning on taking my daughter princess: to BABW while my husband redeems our City Pass tickets the night before we are going to DL.

One ticket booth is open until the park closes and it is suppose to be much less crowded at night.

Have fun!

Thanks for the response. I plan on doing that then Thursday night after we drive up from Escondido. We plan on booking in plenty of rest time and not trying to do everything. Besides my daughter is only 2 so cannot do everything yet either. Ms. Flagger did tell me last night that I could ride the things my daughter cannot when they go back for a nap. So I will be following Hyrdoguy's FastPass tutorial.

We plan on going Friday morning to Toontown first. We want to get pics with "The Mickey Mouse" without a crowd around him. Because of EE on Saturday, we can do the rides at Fantasyland that we missed on Friday.

I noticed the hours for DL on Saturday are 8AM-Midnight. Does that mean EE is at 7AM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter