Need help with sHopkins

scottmel

<font color=darkorchid>Does my logic in my origina
I'm adopting a family for Christmas and the one gift that is stumping me is shopkins. The request is for season 8. I'm buying clothes video game etc for her as she is 14.

Seems a little old for sHopkins but that's what she requested. So many choices when I look online, no idea which is the cool one to get.

Can anyone provide me a direct link to s nice season 8? Thx!

I'm no help on a specific set but I have a possible explanation for the request. DD had a friend in middle school who came from a family that really struggled financially. When she came over to the house, all she wanted to do was play Barbies. It drove DD a little nuts since she had no desire to play Barbies anymore at that age. I came to the conclusion that she just never got many chances for imaginative play when she was younger due to the issues in the family and lack of those types of toys. So she was still craving it at an older age.

I'm no help on a specific set but I have a possible explanation for the request. DD had a friend in middle school who came from a family that really struggled financially. When she came over to the house, all she wanted to do was play Barbies. It drove DD a little nuts since she had no desire to play Barbies anymore at that age. I came to the conclusion that she just never got many chances for imaginative play when she was younger due to the issues in the family and lack of those types of toys. So she was still craving it at an older age.

THat makes sense thank you as she also wants Justice clothes which again at age 14 seems a little old but could be same case....

Not sure what your budget is, but I addition to the little figures I would get a playset of sorts. My little ones love them. They have little ones to big ones depending on budget.

Also Costco has some shopkins stuff if you're a member.

Not sure what your budget is, but I addition to the little figures I would get a playset of sorts. My little ones love them. They have little ones to big ones depending on budget.

Also Costco has some shopkins stuff if you're a member.

Thanks! I will check it out at Costco. Struggling to keep $250 to 2 kids combined. Each wants a video game and that is killing the budget as they need clothes etc. I love Cosctco will check that out too!! THANKS!

Thanks found them on amazon a LITTLE cheaper so I got them to be done! This little girl is 14 wanted Shopkins, Justice, Fashion Boots and Video Game. My last stop is Justice for some clothes and boots and she is good!

The little boy is giving me angst - video game, SW Advent, sweat pants, uno - easy. However his one ask was for that famous soccer guy, renaldo?. jersey. So confusing . So many colors, sizes, price points, I am passing and feel bad!!!! But hate wrapping up the money on the wrong thing. His video game was 60 so I did this instead.....

Thanks found them on amazon a LITTLE cheaper so I got them to be done! This little girl is 14 wanted Shopkins, Justice, Fashion Boots and Video Game. My last stop is Justice for some clothes and boots and she is good!

The little boy is giving me angst - video game, SW Advent, sweat pants, uno - easy. However his one ask was for that famous soccer guy, renaldo?. jersey. So confusing . So many colors, sizes, price points, I am passing and feel bad!!!! But hate wrapping up the money on the wrong thing. His video game was 60 so I did this instead.....

Cristiano Ronaldo. Plays for Real Madrid. The more popular one I think....

Or there is another Ronaldo that plays for Brazil.

As for video games, they'll be half off at target for Black Friday.

That's a big budget. Video games are expensive, but if you can wait until Black Friday deals you'll do better. I know target will have them on sale.

https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20171107&lnk=Wejustcouldntwa&page=10

Thank you! His exact video is featured at 29.99! Awesome. Ok I purchased just to have in case a sell out but heck yes I will go back for a rebuy return. Thanks! that frees up the budget for the jersey a bit. I may post on the forum in case anyone purchased such a jersey somewhere and has reasonable price one...THANKYOU!!!

Thank you! His exact video is featured at 29.99! Awesome. Ok I purchased just to have in case a sell out but heck yes I will go back for a rebuy return. Thanks! that frees up the budget for the jersey a bit. I may post on the forum in case anyone purchased such a jersey somewhere and has reasonable price one...THANKYOU!!!

Awesome! I've become quite the bargain shopper. You know, so I can spend all the savings on our next Disney trip.

As for the jersey, yeah it's def not official. Those are really expensive. I do think that one is ok to get though.

Not sure if you are still in the market for the Shopkin figures, but if you are, you might want to look for them at Walmart. I've found Season 8 12 packs on clearance there for $5 each over the last week or so. None of them were actually marked as clearance items and they were in the regular toy aisle with the rest of the Shopkins stuff, so I had to take everything to a price scanner to see which were marked down and which were still full price, but I managed to find quite a few at the clearance price.

**For anyone looking for other Shopkins items, there were also Shoppie Dolls for $7, other season 12 packs for $5 and some of the playsets marked down, too. Again, at least at my 2 local Walmarts, they weren't marked as clearance items, so I had to scan everything to find the bargains. :smooth:

FYI - my son's Renaldo jersey was over $100 on soccer.com. Also be careful where you order jerseys from, especially websites. There are ALOT of websites from China and these are not reliable.

FYI - my son's Renaldo jersey was over $100 on soccer.com. Also be careful where you order jerseys from, especially websites. There are ALOT of websites from China and these are not reliable.
Last year I ordered a pacers jersey for my son that ended up coming from somewhere like China. I was so afraid I had made a huge mistake. I did end up getting the jersey eventually, after Christmas was over. Thankfully nothing bad came of it. I learned a lesson there!

Thanks! I will check it out at Costco. Struggling to keep $250 to 2 kids combined. Each wants a video game and that is killing the budget as they need clothes etc. I love Cosctco will check that out too!! THANKS!

Very generous of you! I don't even spend that much on my nieces (but of course they don't *need*, well, anything...). I'm sure it will be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter