Need help with quest

Sorry, about being vague but I assumed because the info was sent via PM it was meant to be private. I was unsure what to post and still am.

Ummmm.... LuLusApple's source feels that they may not be to pass along the information due non-disclosure agreements. Which may explain some of the difficulty in locating the information I am looking for. I am assuming that LuLusApple did not post the information to protect the identity of their contact.

Unfortunetly, it does not bring me much closer to an answer but it does explain the difficulty I am having. I don't want to upset anyone on this board because everyone has been so willing to help and I am hoping that I am not overstepping my bound with LuLusApple. LuLusApple please correct me if I aam wrong.

I, of course, would pass along any information that I discover from other sources, as long as they do not tell me not too. Be it getting closer to the answer or a final resolution.

If anyone needs to contact me, I have a sub account for my email that highlights any email my inbox sent to that account.

nortonthetraveler-shoes@yahoo.com

Thank you all for your time.

I am so sorry everyone but I was told noway nohow to reveal my source, nor should I post any information on the Internet.
She is very fearful of losing her job. She actually couldn't reveal much anyway regarding the shoes.
It's still a mystery :surfweb:

...She actually couldn't reveal much anyway regarding the shoes. It's still a mystery :surfweb:
I think whether the shoes could be found or not was all we were curious about. Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

...Ummmm.... LuLusApple's source feels that they may not be to pass along the information due non-disclosure agreements. Which may explain some of the difficulty in locating the information I am looking for....
That's exactly what I was saying in my post above about the possibility that Disney has them specially made. If this is the case, they are not available for the public. I wouldn't be surprised if the shoes are proprietary.

- Dreams

From what I got; it's a trade secret where they come from, the type of shoe they are and the brand. So I would imagine ;) they are not a retail
item and probably not manufactured by Disney Wardrobe.
Sorry to be so cryptic I just would hate to get anyone in trouble.

Lulu don't feel bad!! No one wants your acquantaince to lose her job. :)
Like Dreams I felt it was a pretty impossible quest but who knows, the OP might get lucky. OP if you do get lucky let us know what you can please. :)

The good news is that there appears to be an outside manufacturer. That means it is possible to get a pair, although a steep premium might have to be paid (greasing the right palms). It may be a non-advertised style but available if you know what to ask for. Or it truly might be proprietary and even if I find out who makes them they cannot be ordered.

I guess as it stand I may have to wait for a former (or disgruntled) cast member that can pass the info along to me. Of course if I was to find out from a current cast member I can always fudge what my source was.

I will definitely share the info if I can get it (assuming that the source specifically says not to because it would implicate them somehow).

I am hoping that this thread stay alive for a little while and someone can get the information to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter