Need help with bedtime for 17 month old

Also take the time change into your plans. I think you are on CT like me so 9pm in fl is 8 to us!! I say let the bedtime slide and everyone will be happier... Most kids that age take alot of naps in the stroller anyway... Hope this helps.

My Ds has always gone to sleep with us right there, so no problem getting him to sleep with us in the room (if we weren't in the room, there would be a problem!) He sleeps in the bed with my DH and I sleep in... his room! So at WDW he sleeps with his dad and I get my own bed. It's not a big deal. When we get back from the parks we ALL get into bed. Our first time I thought DH and I would stay up after DS went to sleep and watch fireworks from our balcony.... I couldn't make it past 8:30!!!!

On vacation, you will have to make exceptions. They will be wiped out anyway!!!!! A warm bath, lights out , mama's arms and some familiar lullaby music should do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter