Need help...which moderate...

shoppie

Time to plan the next trip!!!
I need some help deciding... I've stayed at CBR and didn't really care for it... I've stayed at CSR twice, I like it but this last trip was full of unruly teenagers in for competition... What moderate would you recommend and why...

My needs are as follows:
Close to transportation as it will most likely be DD and I.
No confusing layouts ( safety reasons)
Awesome pool - DD is going to be 9
Clean rooms, not outdated

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

I think POFQ for all the reasons you stated above! It would be perfect. It is a smaller resort, very charming with beautiful grounds. FQ is the only moderate with an easy layout because of its small size. The rooms were updated a few years ago. Kids love the pool there, but you'll also have Riversides main pool if you ever wanted to take the 10 minute walk over there. The boat transportation to DTD is a nice touch and relaxing. There is only 1 bus stop, so that is easy.

POFQ is great! I have stayed at all of the moderates and it is one of my favourites because of it's small size. The rooms in each resort are basically the same with just a different theme. I don't think the cheerleading groups etc. use POFQ so that wouldn't be an issue. For all your wants you listed I think you would be happy with POFQ...enjoy your trip!

Definitely POFQ. Everything you listed would be checked off by staying there. Any room you get is no more than a 5 minute walk to the bus or food court or pool. Staff is amazing. Nothing negative to say about it at all!

Either try POFQ for its small size, or return to CSR (you already know the layout, it has a better pool, transportation there is good, and you'll likely be eligible for a seasonal discount).

Definitely POFQ for all of the reasons you stated! We have only stayed at POFQ and CBR. We did not care for CBR at all, but loved POFQ!! :)

Lots of support for POFQ, that would be a very good choice, but I will mention POR as it is our favorite moderate resort. Alligator bayou area layout can be very confusing, but we had no problems with the mansions. POR has a nicer pool, but if you're staying at POFQ you can always walk over to POR for the pool or food court.

Thanks Everyone!!!! We had CSR Preferred booked and Changed it POR Preferred... The Cast Member did some research and even called the resort to make sure we would be where we wanted to be...

I love CSR but after our last night there this last trip, my DD woke up after a nightmare from that bad cast member... I don't think i can bring her back there....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter