• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help! WDW Annual Pass room booking question

Nanabug02

DIS Veteran
My hubby and I bought annual passes, that we are activating when we go in June. We are planning on booking a room at the Poly with the AP discount rate. My parents are traveling with us, but want their own room. Can I book them a room too, with my AP discount? If so, how does that work? Do I have to be on their reservation? I'm assuming I would need to be there when they check in with my AP.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

I believe you can book up to three rooms with the annual pass under the same reservation number. You would have to call and book over the phone. You don't need to have an active AP to book the passholder rate. When I checked in on my last trip, I hadn't get gone to Guest Relations to activate my AP and had no problems.

Yes, you can book them a room with your AP discount. You don't have to be on the room with them, but you do have to show them your AP when they check in. I did this for my MIL at BC. I just went down to the desk with her when she checked in.

There is a chance they might give you a grace period if you aren't physically there when they arrive. They did that for us with our own check in as we didn't have our AP activated at the time. They told us we just had to show it within 24 hours to keep the AP discount on the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter