Need help trying remember a tour/attraction in Animal Kingdom

Tigerfanshane

Earning My Ears
Me and my mom were discussing an upcoming Disney trip I'm taking and she started talking about this walking tour that she loved. When she described it I had no idea what she was talking about but she swears up and down she did it...so I need some help because it's driving her crazy that she can't remember the name of it.

She says it was in Animal Kingdom, and it took place in this building that had amazing architecture from the outside. She said it was a walking tour of sorts and the only vivid memory she has of it is about midway through the tour/building you come upon Poseidon and some other mythical person and their feuding...one is holding back a wall of water and the gist of the tour at that point was you had to get through it before the water was released. She remembers as you walk past it there was a mist effect.

The only other thing a she remembers is at some point you reach something similar to a cavern and it was a little chilly.

I told her she has the wrong theme park but she swears it was Disney World and specifically Animal Kingdom...so any ideas?

I remember this one. Is it still open at Universal? Have not been there since Harry Potter opened 11/12 years ago?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter