Need help sprinkling some pixie dust!

tarheelblues

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! My son's kindergarten class is doing a project to promote global awareness in the classroom and are creating a World of Friends display. We are supposed to contact as many people as we can and ask them to send a post card with a picture that shows something special about where they live. When they receive the card the class will read it, find the location on the map and add it to the display. The message should contain the student's name (in this case his name is Phoenix) and the name of the person who sent it and something special or interesting about where it's being sent from.
My hope is to add a little pixie dust to the mix and if someone is currently at disney now and wouldn't mind sending a card from Mickey or your favorite character from "the world". It would really make my son's day not to mention a whole class full of kindergarteners! We'll be there during Christmas so you could even add a "see ya real soon!" :)
For anyone who isn't in WDW, it would still be great to get postcards from fellow Dis'ers from around the country and world with something special about where you live! Thanks in advance for anyone who is able to send a card!

The address to send to is:
Mrs. Ray's Kindergarten class
1050 Town Hall Drive
Morrisville, NC 27560

This sounds like fun. I hope someone is at the World to send one! I'll send one from our little tulip town here. :flower::daisy:

Thanks so much you guys! I can always count on the good people of The Dis! Keep 'em coming everyone!

My daughter is in kindergarten and we just got back from WDW, so while we can't send a card from there, we'd be happy to send one from our home town, NYC!

My daughter is in kindergarten and we just got back from WDW, so while we can't send a card from there, we'd be happy to send one from our home town, NYC!

One from NYC would be great! We don't have one coming from there yet! If your daughter gets a similar assignment, send me a message and I'll be sure to return the favor. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter