Need Help Planning

annie2871

Mouseketeer
We will be going to WDW for the first time at the end of June, unfortunately due to time restrictions, we will only be going to the MK for two days and then we will have to leave WDW. We are staying at the POFQ and have a ressie at the Crystal Palace on one of the mornings that we will be there.

Now, my question is: I have a 7 yr old dd and a 5 yr old ds, what are the "must" sees that we just can't miss? I realize we won't even come close to doing it all, but that's okay, they are young and there will be other trips to WDW in the years ahead, I just really want them to have fun, but not feel stressed out that we have to see everything that there is too see, hence the reason to keep it to one park.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:

Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Peter Pan's Flight
Dumbo
Small World
Pirates of the Caribbean
Aladdin
Pooh's Honey Pots

With two full days you will get to go a lot. Most of what you want. With the ages of your children I think they will like everything except alien Encounter and depending on thier sizes and "thrill ride" stage, maybe not space mountain. Thunder mountian is not too rough and a great first coaster ride. Splash mountain is a little scary but a lot of kids that age enjoy it. GEt there early, use fast pass and have a great time.

jordan's mom

Hello annie2871-
Just some sensible advice. Get to MK as early as possible. A lot of the must see kids rides are in Fantasy Land. The crowds grow quickly. When the parks first open you can do Fantasy Land quite quickly. After you've had your fill there, then you can do the other must do rides without too much effort. Don't feel stressed to stay in one land and do it all. Each land has a few must do childrens rides, Fantasy Land happens to have the most. My Tip of the Day to you: rent a double stroller, you'll cover twice as much territory with a minimal amount of anguish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter