Need Help Planning Trip

Arthurm

Earning My Ears
I am going to be in Florida From 28 March to 8 Apr. I will be staying with my family who I have not seen in 21 years ugh....
I will be going to WDW for one day I think. My son does not like Roller Coaster type rides He's 15. My daughter is 10 she does. Here are my questions.

1. What type of ticket do I buy???

2. If you had only one day with two kids What Area is best.

3. I will be staying in Tampa. Is Universal in WDW.

4. Last time I was at a Disney Land/World was 1988. Ugh..

Thanks For any help. :wave:

Originally posted by Arthurm

1. What type of ticket do I buy???

If you are going for one day, then you will want just one day one park tickets.

2. If you had only one day with two kids What Area is best.

I would definitely stay go to Magic Kingdom (MK) as it has the most to offer both with and without rollercoasters. The coasters at MK are also much more tame than those at other theme parks. No huge drops or upside downsies (at least I don't remember going upside down in Space Mt. but then it was dark and I did have my eyes closed LOL) (it doesn't go upside down) There is enough other stuff to do there that it should meet everyone's "needs"

3. I will be staying in Tampa. Is Universal in WDW.

No, Universal is not part of the WDW resorts. WDW includes Magic Kingdom (MK), Epcot, Animal Kingdom (AK) and MGM Studios. Universal is totally seperated from Disney (and not Disney run) and has many more roller coasters.

4. Last time I was at a Disney Land/World was 1988. Ugh..

Well, needless to say, it has changed. Sure you can only wing 1 day at WDW? Sounds like a perfect place for a family reunion to me :teeth:

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter