So just a little food for thought! Generally, with the exception of a small handful of itineraries, the amount of people on the ship isn't going to vary all that much between these two itineraries.

I've been looking at Bermuda quite a bit as I'm really excited to eventually go there, I hear great things about the port BUT, almost all of the cruises I've found have quite a few days at sea often multiple in a row. Which isn't a bad thing but may not be the best thing for someone who has never cruised.

Personally, I LOVE sea days and can't get enough of them, I'm someone who is over here drooling over the transatlantic cruises LOL. Trying to book with my husband and/or kids tho brings a bit of a difficulty with it. I'm sure my kids would be fine but my husband is the bigger question for me. I worry the days at sea he will get bored. He's no where near as into Disney as I am. I'm sure he'd be fine with 1 day at sea then port then another day at sea, etc BUT multiple in a row I think would be a struggle for someone who hasn't cruised before or in my husband's case he's only been on a short 3 night cruise with no sea days.

I ended up booking a couple short cruises then we decided fall 2024 we are going to book a 7 night WESTERN carribean. From what I've seen on past itineraries its no more than 1 sea day in a row then a port. So, it's going to be a good happy medium for me where I want a longer cruise but I'm worried about the rest of my family and too many sea days
Weirdly enough, my husband is most interested in transatlantic cruises! But the Disney one doesn't work for us timing wise this year. I think 2 sea days in a row is a good little test. You make a good point - I will talk to him about making sure he brings enough stuff to do to avoid boredom in case he doesn't want to do the Disney stuff, since there will not be wifi. Thank you for your input!

Both of those cruises will not be 'full' as it's early in the school year there won't be many children. Lots of 2 people to a room vs 4. However, the adult areas will be more packed. You might find the family pool area emptier than the adult pool area!

my two cents is I wouldnt want to go from bermuda down to nassua during hurricane season.. its just a long span of ocean you have to go through and if a hurricane comes through anywhere from the keys to virginia youll have some major navigation changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter