Need help on how to get rates and info for FW! We are a new at camping!

lcf

Earning My Ears
HI anyone that would guide me in the right direction to start planning my family vacation at FW. We just bought a camper and we are going to try it out next weekend. It is a Travel light and we can't wait. We are hoping now we can afford to go to Disney World. I have 3 girls 10 1/2, 6 1/2, and 3 1/2. Thanks in advance!

Lisa

:bounce: First of all.....Welcom to the DIS!!!

Are you a Disney club member??? If so the Disney club card offers discounts and you can make your reservation with the 800# on the back of the card. If you don't have a Disney card you casn call 407-W Disney. There is also a great site for discounts called Mousesavers THere you will find lots of great codes and discounts...

:D

Here is a map of Fort Wilderness!:) Map

Hope you have a great time planning....:bounce:

By the way....we will be there next week too

Thanks for responding to my post!

I tried the links that you provided and it wouldn't open. I will try to type it in mannualy later.

Do you know how long in advance that you need to make a reservation fo FW??

Thanks,
Lisa

I think that would all depend on availability....I'm not sure how crowded it will be next week, but I would make the ressies ASAP! We have had ours for about 4 months now!

Good Luck and try to call as soon as you can!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter