Need help modifying theme park reservations please!

KMarston

DIS Veteran
Trying to switch two days on park reservations but I get no availability, yet when I check availability end of may, beginning of June is wide open for all parks? Any clue what is going on with this and what I can do? Making ADRs tomorrow and wanted to switch those two parks before I do. Any help would be appreciated!

Not sure if this is your issue, but when you try to modify park reservations it'll show the day you already have booked as partially unavailable. Select the day you want to change and it will show your current park as not available (along with any parks that are sold out). You'll be able to select from the others and then confirm your change.

Edited to add that you can make the ADRs and then switch your park reservations if you need to.

Thanks! It’s not showing any availability that Friday for Epcot. Still wide open when I check! I’m afraid he’s going to have to call!

I was in the same boat. We shifted our trip up by a day so I started with the first reservation (which oddly enough was EPCOT). As soon as I cancelled I was able to move each one up to the desired day. I figured that if when I went to make the new reservation if what I wanted wasn’t available I could quickly snag the old reservation. Still didn’t make me any less nervous when I cancelled each one but they all worked out!

I’m scared to death but I’m afraid that’s what I need to do. I’m making arrangements for my son’s honeymoon trip since I’m the resident planner and booked Epcot on the day that MK has extra evening hours, They want to spend the whole day and evening in Epcot. I can’t mess this up but everything still shows green on the calendar. Eek, I’m going to have to let him make the choice!

I was also afraid to cancel mine, but was having the same issues as well. It showed me no availability... yet, when logged out, it was showing all parks had availability.

I contacted our travel agent and she believes there is a glitch going on. She gave me a tech support number and the CM was great. She changed all of our park reservations that I was needing done for me while I was on the phone.

Thanks everyone! I finally talked to him this evening and then bit the bullet and canceled then successfully made the reservations! Clearly the modify function doesn’t always work. I appreciate your replies and experiences, they gave me the backbone to go ahead with canceling reservations! Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter