Need help/input on upcoming trip decisions.

RichV03

Mouseketeer
Hi All!

My family is taking a trip to Disneyland in January 2023. We have a stay at VGC booked checking in Saturday January 21 and checking out the 25th. We plan on doing 4 park days, 2 at each park. We will be driving in on the Saturday after visiting family and I am wondering if it would be better to do park days Saturday-Tuesday, I would time it so we can be to Disneyland close to park opening. Or would Sunday-Wednesday be better. We would still drive in on Saturday but take our time and see if there is a Disney outlet like there is in Florida, or maybe even Lego land for the kids or something. My main things I’m wondering is:

A) Crowds Sunday-Wednesday vs Saturday-Tuesday
B) Night time shows and if they will likely still be going during the week(world of color and fireworks). If fireworks likely won’t be Sunday-Wednesday that might be enough to push us to Saturday-Tuesday.

Sorry just realized I posted this in the wrong thread and I dont know how to delete it....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter