• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help/info regarding tickets for DVC members

GymboAddict

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow Diser's!

First of all, long-time lurker........now a poster! :goodvibes We are new DVC members - a transfer from my parents from OKW. I am familiar with basics of how everything works, but in planning our upcoming trip for Jan. 2008 ran into a question.

Previously, we have always purchased AP's, as we would usually visit WDW two times within the year. This trip we will be visiting parks for 12 days. My intentions were to purchase tickets for 12 days worth of park-hopping rather than the AP's - we aren't planning another trip within the time frame to make the passes worth the $. I assumed we could purchase "length of stay" for 12 days...however was told today when I called WDW (not DVC MS) that I must book a package to get the length of stay tickets for 12 days. The CM I spoke to suggested I call DVC MS to get info on whether or not I can do this.

Does anyone know if I can get tickets for 12 days? Right now, the only info I come up with is option to purchase AP's w/DVC discount of $100 or 10 day tickets.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Wendy

AFAIK, the longest MYW ticket is for 10 days. There are no "packages" or length of stay options available to DVC members staying on points. You are on your own for tickets.

The best ticket really depends on your touring plans. Be sure to do the math (if you haven't already).

An adult DVC discounted AP is $370.62, including tax. If you are really going to spend 12 days in the 4 major parks, it will end up to be the least expensive option for you even if you don't plan to return within a year.

The AP would also include hopping so you can hit all four parks.

Plan your vacation right and you can use it again next year.

Thanks ya'll for your info......that was exactly what I needed to know. I thought the only tixs were up to 10days as that was all I could find info on.

So....I guess we'll just HAVE to get the AP's and plan on a 2nd trip in 2008! :woohoo:

Thanks again for making my planning easier.......I'll be posting more DVC ?'s in the days to come about ownership...still haven't figured that all out!!

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter