need help from NJ ...

northeastmom

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I am a MOB and now live in MA..We grew up in NJ and most of the family is still there. (mostly older folks) My DD lives in FL now so we are all over. We want to have a bridal shower in NJ but don't know where to have it? Any ideas ? Family live all over.( Brick,Kearny,Lk Hopatcong..) Up and down the east part of the state..It will be small, about 20 or 25 people..Thanks

Hi everyone! I am a MOB and now live in MA..We grew up in NJ and most of the family is still there. (mostly older folks) My DD lives in FL now so we are all over. We want to have a bridal shower in NJ but don't know where to have it? Any ideas ? Family live all over.( Brick,Kearny,Lk Hopatcong..) Up and down the east part of the state..It will be small, about 20 or 25 people..Thanks

I'm from morris county but live in FL now... They are having my bridal shower at The zeris inn in mountin lakes. I'm coming into town for it.

Spring Lake is always nice, there's a restaurant there that's by the lake, I forgot the name but it's lovely.

I grew up in Brick. I had my bridal shower, baby shower and one of my son's 1st birthdays at the Lobster Shanty & The Warfside in Point Pleasant. They are really nice, on the water and reasonably priced.

What about the Grenville in Bayhead or McLoone's in Sea Bright?

I'm from morris county but live in FL now... They are having my bridal shower at The zeris inn in mountin lakes. I'm coming into town for it.

Hi! That is so funny, you will be 1/2 mile from my house (go out the side of Zeris and count 12 houses...that's me). If you run into any last minute things you need, just give a shout!

To the OP, do you know about how many people, have a budget in mind or a type of atmosphere (on the water, country, etc.). There are a lot of places in Morris County I can recommend. We have done plenty of parties!

Hi! That is so funny, you will be 1/2 mile from my house (go out the side of Zeris and count 12 houses...that's me). If you run into any last minute things you need, just give a shout!

To the OP, do you know about how many people, have a budget in mind or a type of atmosphere (on the water, country, etc.). There are a lot of places in Morris County I can recommend. We have done plenty of parties!

Thats so funny. i'll remember that. i sure do miss being up there. i go home in 2 weeks. :cheer2:

Thanks everyone..Alot of places to check out! We are having about 20 or 25 people..Not a big thing..no budget...any more suggestions I would appreciate!! I will be looking into these and Thanks Again your all so helpful!!:thumbsup2

Charlie Brown's or Heritage Grill in Denville each has a private room
Tiffany's in Morris Plains has a private room too

Charlie Brown's will definetly be easiest for everyone to find (on Rt. 46 just off of I-80). Heritage Grill is cute but city parking.

Charlie Brown's or Heritage Grill in Denville each has a private room
Tiffany's in Morris Plains has a private room too

Charlie Brown's will definetly be easiest for everyone to find (on Rt. 46 just off of I-80). Heritage Grill is cute but city parking.

Charlie Brown's for a shower?:headache:

Charlie Brown's for a shower?:headache:

The one in Denville has a glass atrium and tile floor along with fake tropical prints. It is actually pretty and I have seen many showers, communions, etc. there. I think it works well because of price and menu selection. We have done a dinner there but not a shower.

JMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter