Need Help from all creative minds

teamagic

Mouseketeer
I am posting to this site because everyone here seems to be very creative. I am involved with a fashion show that is doing a Disney theme. We are having trouble coming up with ideas. We have an international basket that is up for raffle and all we can come up with is it's a small world basket raffle. Does anyone have anything better? Also we are looking for some Disney themed names for the following: a craft table, a baked goods table, a basket of cheer raffle, and finally a disney basket raffle. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I like the it's a small world. I was trying to think of something that could incorporate Disney Paris/HongKong/Toyko, but I can't come up with anything.

How about:

craft table - whistle while you work table

baked goods - I'm stumped here

cheer - Pooh's basket of cheer (we have a book called something like this)

disney basket - basket of magic

Kind of going on Tammi's idea with Paris/Toyko/Hong Kong international theme, what about something with EPCOT? Your baked goods could be a Tour of the Lands, maybe have the pasteries under France, brownies under USA, something with Maple and nuts under Canada...just little tent cards to specify which "land" your in...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter