Need Help for My "Day of Many Rides"

MrSteve

Earning My Ears
I'm traveling to Orlando on business next week and will have one free day (Thursday, April 11th) to go to Disney World.

All. By. Myself.

I'll be staying at All Star Sports Resort, I'll have a Park Hopper ticket, no car, and would love your collective wisdom on how to optimize G+, LL$, etc. (Daddy's willing to spend.)

My goal: ride as many of the following rides as I can in a single day. I don't mind using every ounce of energy I have and then collapsing at the end of the day. #NoRestNeeded

Rides on my Target List in Order of Preference (Never been on any of these.)
RoR
FoP
NRJ
TLR
GoTG
RRA
MMRR
SDD

Question: I'm not crazy, but I'm guessing it would be close to impossible to ride all of these in a single day. That said, is there a strategy to knock down as many of them as humanly possible? Or am I dreaming?

Note: It will be just me on my phone to secure these rides. Sadly, I'll have no help from my Minions at home. :-)

Help me, Obi-wan. You're my only hope.

This is going to be tough to do since most of these go fast on G+ and then others are VQ / ILL only.

Rise and Flight of Passage are top of your list so that's a tough choice with the ILL. You'll have to prioritize which ones mean the most since you can only buy 2.

I personally would pick Tron and Guardians, but the standby line for FoP is going to be long. The challenge is that Tron/Guardians is by VQ only so there is no option to ride unless you ILL or wait around for who knows how long when you are trying to get to all 4 parks in 1 day.

You can do a VIP tour and do it all 🤣

That said Tron isn't worth going to MK for if that's the only thing you're doing so get the ILL for FoP to guarantee a ride.

Whatever you decide, don't skip Guardians. It is the best attraction at Disney - no contest.

Depends on the money. There are groups you can find elsewhere that might be looking for an extra body or two for a VIP tour. If one of them happens to coordinate with your date and they have a plan to do all thrill rides, that's your best bet!

This is going to be tough to do since most of these go fast on G+ and then others are VQ / ILL only.

Rise and Flight of Passage are top of your list so that's a tough choice with the ILL. You'll have to prioritize which ones mean the most since you can only buy 2.

I personally would pick Tron and Guardians, but the standby line for FoP is going to be long. The challenge is that Tron/Guardians is by VQ only so there is no option to ride unless you ILL or wait around for who knows how long when you are trying to get to all 4 parks in 1 day.

You can do a VIP tour and do it all 🤣

That said Tron isn't worth going to MK for if that's the only thing you're doing so get the ILL for FoP to guarantee a ride.

Whatever you decide, don't skip Guardians. It is the best attraction at Disney - no contest.
I like your thinking. If I skip MK and just focus on the other 3 parks, is there any wisdom in doing 2-3 of the rides at rope drop for Early Magic Hours? Would some rides be more amenable to this vs. others? Also, can single rider line come in to play?

RoR
FoP
NRJ
TLR
GoTG
RRA
MMRR
SDD

I'll give it my best shot...

Before parks open:
  • Buy Disney Genie+
  • 7am Virtual Que for Guardians of the Galaxy
  • 7am Lightning Lane, reserve Remy's (modify, keep refreshing, the time to the earliest you can get it)
  • The two ILL that I would target would be Tron at Magic Kingdom and Rise of Resistance at HS (you can schedule these two on what times you expect to be in those parks)
Also keep in mind the park hours that are currently listed for April 11th...
  • Animal Kingdom: 8am - 7pm
  • Epcot and Hollywood Studios: 9am - 9pm
  • Magic Kingdom: 9am - 11pm
So with that said, I'd rope drop Animal Kingdom, which has Early Entry at 7:30am. The last park you want to visit is Magic Kingdom since it's open the latest till 11pm.

Rope Drop Strategy:
AK has early park entry starting at 7:30am. Try to get there very early, at least an hour before it opens at 6:30am. Goal is you want to be near the front of Flight of Passage and get that ride done quickly. Since you are by yourself, it should be easy for you to navigate through those lines if you are near the front. If you get there later (it will just be more difficult to get to the front) and will make you have a longer wait time for the attraction.

Once you ride FoP, then head over to Na'vi River Journey, which should still have a shorter line as everyone who is rope dropping will be heading towards FoP. If you have any luck, you might be done with both Avatar rides by 8am-ish (give or take several minutes).

This would also be a good time to re-fuel on coffee and get some breakfast in the Park. As once you are done, you'll want to get a Lyft\Uber to take you to Epcot. (Buses don't run to the other parks till 10am if I'm not mistaken).

Epcot:
You should get to Epcot at 9am-ish after your Lyft\Uber ride. Hopefully you were able to get a Virtual Que for Guardians at 7am, if not you can try again at 1pm Virtual Que while at Epcot. Hopefully, you got an early return for your Lightning Lane from your 7am Genie+ reservation for Remy. If not, while you're at Animal Kingdom, you should have been trying to modify your Remy LL to as early as Possible. The key here is to check into Remy as soon as possible, so that you will then be able to schedule your next LL for Slinky at HS. You will basically be stacking LL every two hours while you are at Epcot for your afternoon visit to Hollywood Studios. (Modify LL return times to stager a bit, as you don't want a whole bunch of LL with return times that are very close to each other).

LOL....if luck is in your favor, you'll have a virtual que for Guardians, an early LL for Remy's. Which then frees you up the rest of the morning to explore Epcot, at your own pace. You can also use the single riders line for Test Track. Visit the new Moana Journey of Water walk through. Check out Flower and Garden festival (great lunch options) or other attractions that don't have a long wait time. (Remember you want to stack LL for Hollywood Studios for the afternoon).

Once you check into Remy with your first LL, hopefully you will still be able to make a LL reservation for Slinky (it might all be gone). Two hours after your Slinky LL reservation, around 11am to 12pm-ish at Epcot, don't forget to make your next LL reservation for MMRR. Choose this over Millennium Falcon, as MFSR has a single rider line to take advantage of over a LL. Then 2 hours after while still in Epcot, 1pm-2pm-ish, remember to make another LL reservation for Tower of Terror (if still available or choose another ride and then try to modify to a Tower of Terror return time). Personally, I'd target a LL for ToT over MMRR but you mentioned your prioritized MMRR, so go with that option if important to you.

Hollywood Studios:
Around 2pm, think about heading from Epcot to HS. You can take the Skyliner, which hopefully won't be super busy mid afternoon, fingers crossed! Goal should be to get to HS around 3pm-ish.

When finally at HS, you should have LL for Slinky, MMRR, Tower and an ILL for Rise of the Resistance. Plus the ability to use single rider at MFSR. At this point, it's up to you on how you want to use Genie+. Do you want to use it for Star Tours, Muppets or TSMM? Personally, I'd start stacking Lightning Lanes to finish your day at Magic Kingdom since it doesn't close till 11pm.

This should allow you to enjoy HS without stressing over long wait times. Enjoy the park, especially if you've never visited Star Wars Galaxy's Edge before. Plus a Ronto Wrap is a delicious quick dinner option on the go, so that you don't waste time at a quick service or table service restaurant.

Magic Kingdom:
Around 7pm, think about heading from HS to Magic Kingdom. You can take a bus between the parks. Goal should be to get to Magic Kingdom around 8pm-ish.

When you finally arrive at Magic Kingdom, you already will have a ILL for Tron (better to ride this at night) and hopefully several LLs that you were stacking while at Hollywood Studios. After that just enjoy closing out an amazing and LONNNG day! :)

Just like ANY day at DISNEY, I'm sure there will be hiccups and things won't run as smooth as you'd be expecting. Just roll with whatever pops up, remember to modify LL to either other rides or times to fit your schedule. Hopefully this gave you a rough outline to follow and the best of luck next Thursday!

Last edited:
rope drop AK (and i mean first bus) for FoP and then hit NRJ, because it's always one of the earlier parks if not earliest to open.

i would priortize VQ for GotG because it's good all day once your BG is called.

buy ROTR and tron.

you're going to have to choose between remy and SDD for genie+ because unlikely that you'll get the other for your 2nd selection. you should be able to pick up MMRR with that second pick though.

i think it can be done but you'll need to be quick, flexible, and lucky.

I'll give it my best shot...

Before parks open:
  • Buy Disney Genie+
  • 7am Virtual Que for Guardians of the Galaxy
  • 7am Lightning Lane, reserve Remy's (modify, keep refreshing, the time to the earliest you can get it)
  • The two ILL that I would target would be Tron at Magic Kingdom and Rise of Resistance at HS (you can schedule these two on what times you expect to be in those parks)
Also keep in mind the park hours that are currently listed for April 11th...
  • Animal Kingdom: 8am - 7pm
  • Epcot and Hollywood Studios: 9am - 9pm
  • Magic Kingdom: 9am - 11pm
So with that said, I'd rope drop Animal Kingdom, which has Early Entry at 7:30am. The last park you want to visit is Magic Kingdom since it's open the latest till 11pm.

Rope Drop Strategy:
AK has early park entry starting at 7:30am. Try to get there very early, at least an hour before it opens at 6:30am. Goal is you want to be near the front of Flight of Passage and get that ride done quickly. Since you are by yourself, it should be easy for you to navigate through those lines if you are near the front. If you get there later (it will just be more difficult to get to the front) and will make you have a longer wait time for the attraction.

Once you ride FoP, then head over to Na'vi River Journey, which should still have a shorter line as everyone who is rope dropping will be heading towards FoP. If you have any luck, you might be done with both Avatar rides by 8am-ish (give or take several minutes).

This would also be a good time to re-fuel on coffee and get some breakfast in the Park. As once you are done, you'll want to get a Lyft\Uber to take you to Epcot. (Buses don't run to the other parks till 10am if I'm not mistaken).

Epcot:
You should get to Epcot at 9am-ish after your Lyft\Uber ride. Hopefully you were able to get a Virtual Que for Guardians at 7am, if not you can try again at 1pm Virtual Que while at Epcot. Hopefully, you got an early return for your Lightning Lane from your 7am Genie+ reservation for Remy. If not, while you're at Animal Kingdom, you should have been trying to modify your Remy LL to as early as Possible. The key here is to check into Remy as soon as possible, so that you will then be able to schedule your next LL for Slinky at HS. You will basically be stacking LL every two hours while you are at Epcot for your afternoon visit to Hollywood Studios. (Modify LL return times to stager a bit, as you don't want a whole bunch of LL with return times that are very close to each other).

LOL....if luck is in your favor, you'll have a virtual que for Guardians, an early LL for Remy's. Which then frees you up the rest of the morning to explore Epcot, at your own pace. You can also use the single riders line for Test Track. Visit the new Moana Journey of Water walk through. Check out Flower and Garden festival (great lunch options) or other attractions that don't have a long wait time. (Remember you want to stack LL for Hollywood Studios for the afternoon).

Once you check into Remy with your first LL, hopefully you will still be able to make a LL reservation for Slinky (it might all be gone). Two hours after your Slinky LL reservation, around 11am to 12pm-ish at Epcot, don't forget to make your next LL reservation for MMRR. Choose this over Millennium Falcon, as MFSR has a single rider line to take advantage of over a LL. Then 2 hours after while still in Epcot, 1pm-2pm-ish, remember to make another LL reservation for Tower of Terror (if still available or choose another ride and then try to modify to a Tower of Terror return time). Personally, I'd target a LL for ToT over MMRR but you mentioned your prioritized MMRR, so go with that option if important to you.

Hollywood Studios:
Around 2pm, think about heading from Epcot to HS. You can take the Skyliner, which hopefully won't be super busy mid afternoon, fingers crossed! Goal should be to get to HS around 3pm-ish.

When finally at HS, you should have LL for Slinky, MMRR, Tower and an ILL for Rise of the Resistance. Plus the ability to use single rider at MFSR. At this point, it's up to you on how you want to use Genie+. Do you want to use it for Star Tours, Muppets or TSMM? Personally, I'd start stacking Lightning Lanes to finish your day at Magic Kingdom since it doesn't close till 11pm.

This should allow you to enjoy HS without stressing over long wait times. Enjoy the park, especially if you've never visited Star Wars Galaxy's Edge before. Plus a Ronto Wrap is a delicious quick dinner option on the go, so that you don't waste time at a quick service or table service restaurant.

Magic Kingdom:
Around 7pm, think about heading from HS to Magic Kingdom. You can take a bus between the parks. Goal should be to get to Magic Kingdom around 8pm-ish.

When you finally arrive at Magic Kingdom, you already will have a ILL for Tron (better to ride this at night) and hopefully several LLs that you were stacking while at Hollywood Studios. After that just enjoy closing out an amazing and LONNNG day! :)

Just like ANY day at DISNEY, I'm sure there will be hiccups and things won't run as smooth as you'd be expecting. Just roll with whatever pops up, remember to modify LL to either other rides or times to fit your schedule. Hopefully this gave you a rough outline to follow and the best of luck next Thursday!
@Matrixleos, amazing! Super helpful Just what I was hoping for. Haven't been to WDW since 2017 and so much has changed. Trying to navigate G+, LL$, VQ has been a bit overwhelming. Much appreciated. Thank you.

@Matrixleos, amazing! Super helpful Just what I was hoping for. Haven't been to WDW since 2017 and so much has changed. Trying to navigate G+, LL$, VQ has been a bit overwhelming. Much appreciated. Thank you.
If you got time, I'd definitely watch these two YouTube videos...

It's two teams perspective of doing a 4 park challenge race in one day, doing several of the rides that you wanted to do outside of the ILL attractions. They started late at 9am and wrapped up at 6pm but just a couple of examples of what you can get accomplished in a short amount of time if you know how to edit and modify Genie+ Lightning Lane reservations.

I agree with Matrixleos and Mickeymice. My daughter and I went to 4 parks in one day and hit a lot of rides, and this was when you had to wait until 2:00 to hop. This was also before Guardians and Tron and before ILL and Genie+ in 2021.

You will definitely want to get Genie and then try for a VG for Guardians. Purchase ILL for RoR and Tron as was recommended above. I would select your first Genie+ ride (Remy's) at that time. You will also want to get to AK an hour before rope drop to be at the front to get on FOP. If you did want to ride Expedition Everest, there is a single rider line that is usually short in the mornings. We waited about 5 minutes. Safari takes a lot of time, so if that isn't on your list, I would skip it.

I think a big time drainer is taking the buses, so I would Uber to Epcot next. I'd try to stack LL every two hours for any of the rides on your list. After Epcot, take the Skyliner to Hollywood Studios. If you want a pit stop, I would suggest going to Oga's in Galaxy's edge for a cocktail. I'd finish at Magic Kingdom.

On our 4 park day, we rode FOP, Navi, Safari, EEx2, Dinosaur, and went to the Lion King Show. We hopped to Hollywood Studios by bus but only for Rock & Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror then hopped the Skyliner to Epcot where we road Spaceship Earth, Frozen, Soarin, and TT (before Remy and Guardians). We ate at Rose & Crown and then hopped by bus to Magic Kingdom and rode the teacups, space mountain, splash mountain, big thunder mountain and haunted mansion before calling it quits.

It is definitely doable. Good luck!!!

Try to get VQ for GoTG at the 7am drop

Buy ILL for Tron and Rise (unless you failed on getting a VQ and don’t want to gamble for the 1pm drop)

Purchase first Lightning Lane for either slinky or Ratatouille

All the while try getting on first bus to be in the front of the DAK early entry crowds

Rope drop flight of passage then do navi

Second lightning lane go for whatever you didn’t secure at 7 or runaway railway pending availability

If you’re lucky to get the third of those rides as your third pull !!! If not suck it up and standby

Also if you had to $ for GoTG instead of rise try for rise standby at the end of the night and 🙏🏻🤞🏻 for no downtime

Keep in mind, you'll lose a fair amount of time hopping between the parks. How you get around will be a factor in how much you can do. Usually, getting to MK takes the longest. If you start in AK, then later going between HS and Epcot isn't too bad. I think it is VERY optimistic to think you could be done with both FoP and Na'vi by 8am. Just, odds are high that is not going to happen.

If you don't choose a G+ for Slinky right AT 7am, you are not likely to get it as a G+. Those run out quickly. You also probably won't have much control over the return time that you get. Remy also runs out fairly quickly. Look at this website for rough information on how quickly they are GONE for the day: https://www.thrill-data.com/lightning-lane/wdw Once they are GONE, you have minimal odds of being able to modify for an earlier time. also, take the times with a grain of salt. Just because SOMEONE was able to get Remy as late as 8am, doesn't mean you'll be able to get it, or that you'll be able to get a time before noon.

If you are buying G+ and only planning to do the rides you list, then you likely aren't going to get a ton of value out of G+. To do all the rides you want, you will have to wait in some standby lines.

You have 1 second to get GoG or Tron, and even then, you might not get a BG during the 7am drop. you have no control over what BG you'll get. If you have to do wait for the 1pm GoG drop, then your return time might be pretty late. On our recent visit, the day was pretty slow, but MDE didn't work at 7am. We got a GoG at 1p, but our BG wasn't called until 6pm.

MMRR should be fairly easy to do, but keep in mind the standby can be brutal. It is often longer than posted wait, because the CM's let ALL the G+ passholder enter, and only take 1 standby group at a time.

If you will be buying G+. what you may well want to do is to stack some passes for your late day park.

Best wishes!

i agree with almost everything in matrixleos' tour de force post - except that i think the chances of getting a SDD G+ after you tap into remy is zero. and the chance of the opposite (getting remy after tapping SDD) is higher - but still zero.

also i think mickeyluv'r is right about how it may take longer than you think to get through both rides in pandora. though as a party of 1, you have a slight advantage in that the CMs may pull you out of line to fill a spot in an otherwise full pod.

you are going to have to standby one of those two at either a suboptimal midday-ish time or ride at end of night and hope it's not down.

if you can get a tron ILL$ for the 10pm hour, that's your best bet. maybe you can hop on a park close queue for remy or SDD, get off, and book it to MK to make your tron resi before 11pm.

i'm now invested in this and hope you update!

This is what I’d do. ILL for Guardians (approx 11 am) and Tron (as late as you can). Right at 7, book Slinky. 2nd LL is Mickey and Minnie. After that, stack for MK at night.

Start at AK as early as you can get there. FOP, Navi, then hop to Epcot.

Do Remy standby. Even if it’s an hour or more, you’ll get it done. Then your ILL for Guardians. Lunch. Hop to HS, where you’ll have Slinky and MMRR LLs. All you have to do is standby for Rise, and then hop to MK for Tron plus whatever you have stacked. Done and done!

Enjoying this thread, good luck Mr Steve!

If you’ve never been on Everest, that is usually a very fast single rider queu and a fantastic attraction.

Also, in my not so humble opinion, Remy is cute but just ok compared to the other new trackless rides they have (MMRR and ROR). I wouldn’t let it derail your day if it’s not working out.

Also, if you are a Star Wars fan, Millenium Falcon is fun and many people enjoy seeing the inside of it. Also has a single rider option.

i agree with almost everything in matrixleos' tour de force post - except that i think the chances of getting a SDD G+ after you tap into remy is zero. and the chance of the opposite (getting remy after tapping SDD) is higher - but still zero.

also i think mickeyluv'r is right about how it may take longer than you think to get through both rides in pandora. though as a party of 1, you have a slight advantage in that the CMs may pull you out of line to fill a spot in an otherwise full pod.

you are going to have to standby one of those two at either a suboptimal midday-ish time or ride at end of night and hope it's not down.

if you can get a tron ILL$ for the 10pm hour, that's your best bet. maybe you can hop on a park close queue for remy or SDD, get off, and book it to MK to make your tron resi before 11pm.

i'm now invested in this and hope you update!
@MickeyMice I am SO going to do a trip report. You all have been incredibly generous and helpful.
What's your Venmo? JK

Yes, my daughter and I are planning our strategy for our June trip. We have 2 days scheduled and are contemplating a 3rd day or MK after hours. This is plenty of time except that we want to add a few shows this time. I should probably do a trip report because I love reading everyone else's recaps. Good luck!! Let us know how it goes.

Yes, my daughter and I are planning our strategy for our June trip. We have 2 days scheduled and are contemplating a 3rd day or MK after hours. This is plenty of time except that we want to add a few shows this time. I should probably do a trip report because I love reading everyone else's recaps. Good luck!! Let us know how it goes.

I'm taking my wife and daughter to visit WDW over Memorial Day Weekend and we are also planning to doing a 2 day/4 park agenda. As you can tell from my post#6, I like to plan out a rough estimate for a trip! Plus a couple of years ago, on a trip to Disneyland, I wrote this Trip Report (https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...ing-disneyland-trip-report-7-28-7-29.3848213/) where we got on 21 attractions in one day! :)

Tough thing with hitting 4 parks in just 2 days, it's coming up with a good strategy and I think I'm almost all done with my planning.

Saturday - Rope dropping AK and spending the morning there. Then park hopping to Magic Kingdom around 12pm.
Sunday - Rope dropping Hollywood Studios and spending the morning there. Then park hopping to Epcot around 12pm.

Pretty sure with the strategy I'm planning, along with getting ILL and LL with Genie+, we'll be able to target everything we wanted to ride in all 4 parks. Toughest choice will be what LL to get on Sunday morning at 7am between Remy and Slinky! LOL

My plan for now, is to get LL for Slinky at 7am, rope drop Tower of Terror and MMRR for Early Park entry. Once we scan into Slinky and can reserve our next LL, I'll target Remy, Frozen or Test Track. Pretty sure both Remy and Frozen might run out quick, so I'm fine with Test Track. Especially since were not interested in fireworks and will try to do Remy or Frozen during the fireworks with hopefully a smaller line.

I'm taking my wife and daughter to visit WDW over Memorial Day Weekend and we are also planning to doing a 2 day/4 park agenda. As you can tell from my post#6, I like to plan out a rough estimate for a trip! Plus a couple of years ago, on a trip to Disneyland, I wrote this Trip Report (https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...ing-disneyland-trip-report-7-28-7-29.3848213/) where we got on 21 attractions in one day! :)

Tough thing with hitting 4 parks in just 2 days, it's coming up with a good strategy and I think I'm almost all done with my planning.

Saturday - Rope dropping AK and spending the morning there. Then park hopping to Magic Kingdom around 12pm.
Sunday - Rope dropping Hollywood Studios and spending the morning there. Then park hopping to Epcot around 12pm.

Pretty sure with the strategy I'm planning, along with getting ILL and LL with Genie+, we'll be able to target everything we wanted to ride in all 4 parks. Toughest choice will be what LL to get on Sunday morning at 7am between Remy and Slinky! LOL

My plan for now, is to get LL for Slinky at 7am, rope drop Tower of Terror and MMRR for Early Park entry. Once we scan into Slinky and can reserve our next LL, I'll target Remy, Frozen or Test Track. Pretty sure both Remy and Frozen might run out quick, so I'm fine with Test Track. Especially since were not interested in fireworks and will try to do Remy or Frozen during the fireworks with hopefully a smaller line.
Test Track may be a hard get now that they've announced its closure on June 17 but you can always just do Single Rider!

I'm traveling to Orlando on business next week and will have one free day (Thursday, April 11th) to go to Disney World.

All. By. Myself.

I'll be staying at All Star Sports Resort, I'll have a Park Hopper ticket, no car, and would love your collective wisdom on how to optimize G+, LL$, etc. (Daddy's willing to spend.)

My goal: ride as many of the following rides as I can in a single day. I don't mind using every ounce of energy I have and then collapsing at the end of the day. #NoRestNeeded

RoR
FoP
NRJ
TLR
GoTG
RRA
MMRR
SDD

Question: I'm not crazy, but I'm guessing it would be close to impossible to ride all of these in a single day. That said, is there a strategy to knock down as many of them as humanly possible? Or am I dreaming?

Note: It will be just me on my phone to secure these rides. Sadly, I'll have no help from my Minions at home. :-)

Help me, Obi-wan. You're my only hope.
We did 4 Parks in 1 Day on March 6. We didn't do all of those on your list (no SDD, MMRR) and we had to tap out early to rest up for a late night wedding, but you could probably swap some things. Below is what our day looked like. Just a side note, Navi River Journey is a very slow boat ride - unless Avatar is your favorite movie of all times, I'd recommend skipping it on a 4-Parks one day trek. Also, MMRR is very similar technology/ride to RRA - I'd pick RRA over MMR (which is in the plan below). SDD is a cute, but small coaster with big wait times.

1. 6 a.m. - Port Orleans Riverside West Depot Bus Stop - On 6:05 a.m. Bus to Animal Kingdom (this was 7:30 a.m. Early Entry Day, so 90 mins before Early Entry at bus stop)

2. First in Line at AK to Tap In - 6:40 a.m. (ish)... on this day, resort buses did beat parking lot guests in line
*7 a.m. - 3 People on Same Account on Different Phones (Refreshed phones at 6:59 & 59 seconds w/world clock):
-My Sister Got: Tron VQ Boarding Group 83
-I Got: Rise of Resistance ILL 10:30-11:30 a.m. & Cosmic Rewind ILL 2:05-3:05 p.m.
-My Daughter Got: Remy/RRA LL 12:10-1:10 p.m.
This will be harder for you as a single person - get what goes fastest first (Tron VQ and RRA... then purchasing the ILLs)

3. 7:20 a.m. (I think): Early Entry Into Animal Kingdom (then resort guest band check to the left on way into park)

4. Flights of Passage - Off Ride 7:50 a.m.
5. Night/Rum Blossoms from Pongu Pongu

6. Lyft to Hollwood Studios - Arrived Early Park Opening 8:35 a.m. (park opened 9 a.m.)

7. Tower of Terror - Standby Line, 15 Min Wait

8. Millenium Falcon - Smuggler's Run, No Wait (Single Rider Line, regular wait line was starting to build)
*Got Dramanine for my sister (the screens on SR affected her, nearby store had it if you asked at counter)

9. Star Tours - Standby Line, 15-20 Min Wait

10. Rise of Resistance Went Down (right before we could get on our ILL at 10:30 a.m.)... Got Snacks, Rested in Shade (great flat walls with plenty of shade right outside the tunnel between Rise and Muppets Theater)
*Split up between Muppets 3D Vision / Lightening McQueen Academy to Kill Time

11. 11 a.m. - Booked Soarin LL (adjusted time later)

12. 11:30 a.m. - Rise of Resistance ILL - Came Back Online right at 11:30 a.m. (we were going to come back using the anytime pass they issued us if it didn't come back up by 11:30 a.m.)
*My daughter left her phone in the seat pocket... they were very nice... an extra 10 min wait while they checked the seats at the entrance and exit to the ride and they found and returned it to us

13. Skyliner to Epcot

14. 1:00 p.m. - Book Haunted Mansion LL

15. 1:05 p.m. - LL Remy

16. Some Toured the World/Festival Kiosks - Some Hit Canada/Far & Wide and Other Food at Connections
*Could have ridden Test Track (Single Rider)

17. 2:20 p.m. - Cosmic Rewind ILL

18. 3:00 p.m. - Booked Space Mountain LL (adjusted timing later)

19. 3:05 p.m. - Soarin LL

20. Monorail to Magic Kingdom

21. 3:40 p.m. - Tron Boarding VQ Group 83 (it was still being called), Probably 25-30 mins to get through queue

22. Mickey Pretzels, Frozen Cokes

23. Carousel - No Wait
NOTE: Probably could have done Peter Pan here (line was all the way inside to Nana picture area, maybe it had gone done and was just coming back online?), but we were getting tired, LOL

24. 5:30 p.m. - Haunted Mansion LL
*Book Pirates LL

25. ?? p.m. (maybe 6 p.m.) - Space Mountain LL

26. ?? p.m. (right after SM) - Pirates LL... except it went down and up, then down again... finally gave up to get out of the park... had an evening event - Opted for a Dole Whip

So there would be plenty more hours after 7 p.m.

Have fun!!!

Test Track may be a hard get now that they've announced its closure on June 17 but you can always just do Single Rider!
My thinking exactly, that's why I'd be fine with any of Remy, Frozen or Test Track once I scan into Slinky at around 9am-10am-ish time frame. Good chance all 3 would be gone but backup plan would be Soarin but I'd only do that to see if I can modify that LL to one of the other 3. I don't mind hitting the refresh button over and over again, while I'm waiting in line for another attraction. LOL

We've also done Test Track many times using single rider and would do so again but would be fun to ride together if we can snag a LL for it. Zero interest in waiting in standard line during a holiday weekend like Memorial Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter